Board Logo
« Monarch Trail »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 27th, 2017, 7:35pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
 thread  Author  Topic: Monarch Trail  (Read 88 times)
Marygold
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1022
xx Monarch Trail
« Thread started on: Jul 10th, 2017, 01:32am »

A sophomore Monarch Trail CD "Sand" was released several days back. This is an album that's very pleasant to listen too, with tons of classic moments, so I'd therefore recommend it to anyone who likes symphonic / neo prog music, with giving special attention to superlative key performance. cool


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyXN_dUG46s

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/monarchtrail2
User IP Logged

Noni
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is online

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 10714
xx Re: Monarch Trail
« Reply #1 on: Jul 10th, 2017, 02:05am »

Thanks for the recommendation. smiley
User IP Logged

Camel, Twelfth Night, IQ and Pendragon!

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/uploads/35287/HiFi.gif
Marygold
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1022
xx Re: Monarch Trail
« Reply #2 on: Jul 10th, 2017, 02:16am »

on Jul 10th, 2017, 02:05am, Noni wrote:
Thanks for the recommendation. smiley


You are always welcome, noni. smiley
User IP Logged

Noni
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is online

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 10714
xx Re: Monarch Trail
« Reply #3 on: Jul 13th, 2017, 09:00am »

on Jul 10th, 2017, 01:32am, Marygold wrote:
A sophomore Monarch Trail CD "Sand" was released several days back. This is an album that's very pleasant to listen too, with tons of classic moments, so I'd therefore recommend it to anyone who likes symphonic / neo prog music, with giving special attention to superlative key performance. cool


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyXN_dUG46s

https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/monarchtrail2


Picked up their first album, very good too. Can't wait for the 2nd album. wink

« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2017, 09:00am by Noni » User IP Logged

Camel, Twelfth Night, IQ and Pendragon!

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/uploads/35287/HiFi.gif
Marygold
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1022
xx Re: Monarch Trail
« Reply #4 on: Jul 13th, 2017, 09:13am »

on Jul 13th, 2017, 09:00am, Noni wrote:
Picked up their first album, very good too. Can't wait for the 2nd album. wink



I like both Monarch Trail CD's. But prefer the new one. wink
User IP Logged

Noni
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is online

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 10714
xx Re: Monarch Trail
« Reply #5 on: Jul 13th, 2017, 09:16am »

on Jul 13th, 2017, 09:13am, Marygold wrote:


I like both Monarch Trail CD's. But prefer the new one. wink


Have not got the new yet! Looking forward to getting it smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2017, 09:17am by Noni » User IP Logged

Camel, Twelfth Night, IQ and Pendragon!

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/uploads/35287/HiFi.gif
Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls