Board Logo
« So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :) »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 23rd, 2018, 6:38pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48  ...  377 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)  (Read 5644 times)
Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #675 on: Jun 7th, 2007, 6:13pm »

CoT - you dig up some totally amazing stuff, you really do!!

Jonas in leathers! Now there's a sight!!

Have you got one of Hasse in leathers for Nikki?

User IP Logged

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #676 on: Jun 7th, 2007, 6:21pm »

Here's some pictures for Nikki......

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image


Wearing MY t-shirt

User Image
User Image
User Image

User IP Logged

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #677 on: Jun 7th, 2007, 6:36pm »

on Jun 7th, 2007, 09:18am, Nov wrote:
Nikki

Sorry I never got "Garden of Dreams" off to you like I said I would try to do. I've been a bit busy with my gigs, work, family, blah, blah, blah so didn't get around to it.

Tis fine Nov! As i always say ....... i don't know how you fit it all in anyway! wink

Quote:
Perhaps it's better that you just wait to hear it on "Flower Power" in all it's glory.

I think you're right! Carl will tell me off if i don't save it till last! Plus he is God now, so i better behave! grin

Quote:
I love the face Zoltan pulls when he nails the drum intro grin

I know it's great! This guy is funny!

Quote:
How great it is to have a band producing music like this in 2007. We are very lucky to have them wink

For sure! smiley

Quote:
Have you seem the Flower Kings Myspace page?

Can't see it now as at work, on a break, before anyone says anything smart! Gonna get busy in the next 30 mins, there's something nasty in A&E! rolleyes So will check it out in the morning!



User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #678 on: Jun 7th, 2007, 6:42pm »

OMG!!!!
I was posting and hadn't seen these!!!!
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!! kiss kiss kiss
Nov! You are true star! Can cope with whatever comes my way tonight now!!!! Well could anyway, but that certainly helped!!!!
Wow!! That bloke in the TFK T-shirts a bit of alright!
Oh it's you Nov!! grin wink shocked

He's such a gorgeous man ...... so talented too ........ so fantastic ....... so married to someone else!!! sad wink Sigh!

I guess i have to dig out some Scarlett pics now do i??!
I told you .... not until she learns the Stardust lyrics!!! tongue
User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #679 on: Jun 7th, 2007, 6:58pm »

[quote author=Nov link=board=obands&num=1172705095&start=677#45 date=1181258503]Here's some pictures for Nikki......

This ones my favourite ....... rolleyes grin kiss
User Image
User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #680 on: Jun 8th, 2007, 05:28am »

on Jun 7th, 2007, 6:13pm, Nov wrote:
CoT - you dig up some totally amazing stuff, you really do!!

Jonas in leathers! Now there's a sight!!

Have you got one of Hasse in leathers for Nikki?



Maybe he should be called 'Shammy Reingold', but then again that makes him sound like a Jewish banker! grin
User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #681 on: Jun 8th, 2007, 05:50am »

on Jun 7th, 2007, 6:36pm, squonknikki wrote:
Tis fine Nov! As i always say ....... i don't know how you fit it all in anyway! wink


I think you're right! Carl will tell me off if i don't save it till last! Plus he is God now, so i better behave! grin

I know it's great! This guy is funny!


For sure! smiley


Can't see it now as at work, on a break, before anyone says anything smart! Gonna get busy in the next 30 mins, there's something nasty in A&E! rolleyes So will check it out in the morning!





Indeed I am a God, and don't you forget it, young lady!
If you defy me, you will suffer the everlasting torment of having headphones welded to your ears, and Britney Spears played to you for eternity! So there! tongue

...so you get breaks as well do you? Not just in the bones, but in the kitchen/canteen? Lucky squonky! wink
User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #682 on: Jun 8th, 2007, 06:52am »

on Jun 7th, 2007, 6:58pm, squonknikki wrote:
[quote author=Nov link=board=obands&num=1172705095&start=677#45 date=1181258503]Here's some pictures for Nikki......

This ones my favourite ....... rolleyes grin kiss
User Image


Mine too! embarassed grin
User IP Logged

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #683 on: Jun 8th, 2007, 08:43am »

on Jun 8th, 2007, 05:50am, Chessman wrote:
Indeed I am a God, and don't you forget it, young lady!
If you defy me, you will suffer the everlasting torment of having headphones welded to your ears, and Britney Spears played to you for eternity! So there! tongue

...so you get breaks as well do you? Not just in the bones, but in the kitchen/canteen? Lucky squonky! wink

Crikey ....... with a threat like that i may just have to start behaving!
Breaks ......... bones ........ oh very good! Well i get to nip in the office for 30 mins to chat with you lot!!!
User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #684 on: Jun 8th, 2007, 09:10am »

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!
I just got onto TFK myspace!
Their version of Cinema Show!!!!!! shocked cool grin WOW!!!!
Good job it fades where it does i thought i was going to have an ...........................orange or something ..... embarassed wink
Bloody hell thats great!!!
Carl, Chessman, God, whatever yer name is this week .......... you have to hear this!!!
Get round yer mates and hijack his computer or something!!!
Tell him you'll send your scary nurse mate round!! laugh
User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

CountingOutTime
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19353
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #685 on: Jun 8th, 2007, 10:20am »

This is the best Hasse Froberg in leather I could find......so far.........sporting a goatee to boot....hope Nikki likes it wink

User Image

Another nice shot
User Image

I know, it's not the best look for Hasse, but it is the finest quality bright red pile and plush velvet material with white sherpa trim. This could really put the band over the top, don't you think?

User Image
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2007, 11:00am by CountingOutTime » User IP Logged

CountingOutTime
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19353
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #686 on: Jun 8th, 2007, 10:51am »

I posted this on the JUNE PLAYLIST thread, but thought it might be appropriate here as well.

TOP 10 REASONS WHY I DON'T TO LISTEN TO THE FLOWER KINGS
1. I'm broke all the time and cannot afford to shell out thousands of dollars for their back catalogue.
2. I'm completely uninspired by today's music and haven't yet realized that TFK are exactly what I'm looking for in a new music-listening experience.
3. I've been sick lately and haven't been able to get out of bed.
4. I'm over 40 and blame my parents for my poor taste in music. I was brought up on Glen Campbell and Bobby Goldsboro.
5. Aliens came in the night and liquefied my brain. Cannot think straight. What? Did you say something? Where am I?
6. I'm very much a loner and keep to myself, and, if I bought Flower Kings records and listened to them in my apartment, my neighbors would be asking me who was playing that awesome prog rock. I would die.
7. I can't listen to any music at all. I've been a prisoner in my own home for 30 years, locked in a cage in the basement. P-L-E-A-S-E G-E-T H-E-L-P N-O-W.
8. I hate progressive rock music.
9. I'm deaf.
10. I have no control over what I listen to. My wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend only lets me listen to rap and hip-hop.
User IP Logged

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #687 on: Jun 8th, 2007, 11:51am »

on Jun 8th, 2007, 10:20am, CountingOutTime wrote:
This is the best Hasse Froberg in leather I could find......so far.........sporting a goatee to boot....hope Nikki likes it wink


Thanks COT!!! kiss That works for me! grin





User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #688 on: Jun 8th, 2007, 12:18pm »

on Jun 8th, 2007, 10:51am, CountingOutTime wrote:
I posted this on the JUNE PLAYLIST thread, but thought it might be appropriate here as well.

TOP 10 REASONS WHY I DON'T TO LISTEN TO THE FLOWER KINGS
1. I'm broke all the time and cannot afford to shell out thousands of dollars for their back catalogue.
2. I'm completely uninspired by today's music and haven't yet realized that TFK are exactly what I'm looking for in a new music-listening experience.
3. I've been sick lately and haven't been able to get out of bed.
4. I'm over 40 and blame my parents for my poor taste in music. I was brought up on Glen Campbell and Bobby Goldsboro.
5. Aliens came in the night and liquefied my brain. Cannot think straight. What? Did you say something? Where am I?
6. I'm very much a loner and keep to myself, and, if I bought Flower Kings records and listened to them in my apartment, my neighbors would be asking me who was playing that awesome prog rock. I would die.
7. I can't listen to any music at all. I've been a prisoner in my own home for 30 years, locked in a cage in the basement. P-L-E-A-S-E G-E-T H-E-L-P N-O-W.
8. I hate progressive rock music.
9. I'm deaf.
10. I have no control over what I listen to. My wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend only lets me listen to rap and hip-hop.


Well I think you've covered most of the worlds population there CoT grin

The remaining 50,000 or so of us (around the world) love TFK wink

User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like TFK? :)
« Reply #689 on: Jun 8th, 2007, 5:11pm »

So Nov, Cot, and any other males here; if you were a girl, which Flower King would you marry?
Yes, it's friday night and I'm drinking red wine. Now, to understand me, you have to realise a) I don't drink much in the house and b) I don't much care for red wine - but it was an Xmas present. Therefore, strange questions and ideas come into my mind whenever I do. And it's just turned 11pm, so it's that weird time of the night when Mr Smooth becomes Mr Blurred.

My choice, by the way, would probably be Tomas. (Mr Hope.)
Well, we were born the same year, so could have been school mates in a different universe!
Now I'll shut up, and hope Nikki doesn't read this.
Of course, she is already a girl, and we know her answer too! wink

Oh, dark is the wind that howls around despair! grin
« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2007, 5:12pm by Chessman » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48  ...  377 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls