Board Logo
« So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :) »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 21st, 2018, 9:20pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287  ...  377 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)  (Read 5375 times)
Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4260 on: Mar 26th, 2010, 3:20pm »

on Mar 25th, 2010, 12:49pm, Nov wrote:
This is from Roine on Facebook:

TRANSATLANTIC LIVE 2010

It's with GREAT JOY & A BIG FAT SMILE ON MY ROYAL FACE that I'd like to announce the HAPPY NEWS that the TRANSATLANTIC NEW YORK show is completely SOLD OUT !
.......and so is the TILBURG 013 show i Holland.

A few other shows bordering to being sold out -
Get your ticket now !!!

Feels like it's gonna be a MAJOR prog-event of 2010 and we're all working our collective asses off here to make this the concert of a lifetime.

One thing is 100% certain - we're WAY better prepared than last tour 2001.

So for all of you on the fence - get your tickets NOW.

http://www.transatlanticweb.com/tour.php


Thanks for posting that Nov. smiley
User IP Logged

ajoberstar
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 221
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4261 on: Mar 26th, 2010, 5:41pm »

Haven't tried it yet, but I just found a bunch of TFK concerts online. They're on the Live Music Archive at archive.org.

http://www.archive.org/details/TheFlowerKings

Also a Power of Two show:
http://www.archive.org/details/Karmakanic
http://www.archive.org/details/AgentsOfMercy
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2010, 5:46pm by ajoberstar » User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4262 on: Mar 27th, 2010, 4:46pm »

on Mar 26th, 2010, 5:41pm, ajoberstar wrote:
Haven't tried it yet, but I just found a bunch of TFK concerts online. They're on the Live Music Archive at archive.org.

http://www.archive.org/details/TheFlowerKings

Also a Power of Two show:
http://www.archive.org/details/Karmakanic
http://www.archive.org/details/AgentsOfMercy


Thanks for posting that too, ajoberstar! cheesy
User IP Logged

bassman
Moonlit Knight
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 79
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4263 on: Mar 27th, 2010, 7:28pm »

on Mar 23rd, 2010, 8:14pm, bassman wrote:
This is good news ,I love the band .which brings me to a quetion. I have a live video of Send A Message From The Heart from Symforce 3 in Tilburg with AOM . I would love to see it on Youtube,anyone know how to convert it ? cool

so ...No body can even point me in the right direction ?
User IP Logged

ajoberstar
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 221
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4264 on: Mar 27th, 2010, 8:02pm »

on Mar 27th, 2010, 7:28pm, bassman wrote:
so ...No body can even point me in the right direction ?


What format is it in right now?

This page lists formats Youtube will accept:
http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55744

There's a lot of other help on the Youtube site too:
http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/topic.py?topic=16560

User IP Logged

bassman
Moonlit Knight
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 79
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4265 on: Mar 28th, 2010, 10:40pm »

on Mar 27th, 2010, 8:02pm, ajoberstar wrote:
What format is it in right now?

This page lists formats Youtube will accept:
http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=55744

There's a lot of other help on the Youtube site too:
http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/topic.py?topic=16560


I apologize for my compete ignorance on formats. I recorded it on video cam ,I was hoping to send a copy to someone who knows how to put it on youtube . I have my copy ,sent jonas a copy ,and 2 other friends I met at the show. One of them said it was too big to put up , I aint got a clue. thanks for the links ,i'll give it a shot. cool
User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4266 on: Mar 30th, 2010, 2:29pm »

on Mar 28th, 2010, 10:40pm, bassman wrote:
I apologize for my compete ignorance on formats. I recorded it on video cam ,I was hoping to send a copy to someone who knows how to put it on youtube . I have my copy ,sent jonas a copy ,and 2 other friends I met at the show. One of them said it was too big to put up , I aint got a clue. thanks for the links ,i'll give it a shot. cool


I'd be exactly the same, bassman. I hope you've managed to sort it out ok. smiley
User IP Logged

bassman
Moonlit Knight
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 79
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4267 on: Mar 30th, 2010, 8:51pm »

on Mar 30th, 2010, 2:29pm, Chessman wrote:
I'd be exactly the same, bassman. I hope you've managed to sort it out ok. smiley

not yet grin but I mean to cool jajaja
User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4268 on: Apr 1st, 2010, 08:30am »

on Mar 30th, 2010, 8:51pm, bassman wrote:
not yet grin but I mean to cool jajaja


Wouldn't it be great if you could actually burn youtube footage of concerts onto a dvd? You could have your own collection to watch on your own telly!
(There probably is a way to do it, it's just that I'm not aware of it!) smiley
User IP Logged

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4269 on: Apr 1st, 2010, 08:45am »

on Apr 1st, 2010, 08:30am, Chessman wrote:
Wouldn't it be great if you could actually burn youtube footage of concerts onto a dvd? You could have your own collection to watch on your own telly!
(There probably is a way to do it, it's just that I'm not aware of it!) smiley

Why not just pretend that your computer screen is your telly wink

grin
User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4270 on: Apr 1st, 2010, 10:20am »

on Apr 1st, 2010, 08:45am, Nov wrote:
Why not just pretend that your computer screen is your telly wink

grin


Well, yes, er, I could, but I prefer to sit on the settee and relax a bit. Plus I could take the disc to other friend's houses and watch it with them, even those who don't have a comp but love music. wink
User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4271 on: Apr 2nd, 2010, 1:24pm »

Well, after quite a long break, I finally played some TFK today! shocked

I dug out their first offering, Back In The World Of Adventures, and, on listening to it, I realised at once why I hold this band in such high esteem. They really are the bees knees. (Or the wasps armpits, or the hornets elbows etc...) grin
User IP Logged

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4272 on: Apr 2nd, 2010, 5:34pm »

on Apr 2nd, 2010, 1:24pm, Chessman wrote:
Well, after quite a long break, I finally played some TFK today! shocked

I dug out their first offering, Back In The World Of Adventures, and, on listening to it, I realised at once why I hold this band in such high esteem. They really are the bees knees. (Or the wasps armpits, or the hornets elbows etc...) grin

I think you're grasping for "the dog's bollocks" wink

grin



« Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2010, 5:34pm by Nov » User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4273 on: Apr 3rd, 2010, 4:32pm »

on Apr 2nd, 2010, 5:34pm, Nov wrote:
I think you're grasping for "the dog's bollocks" wink

grin





Er, well, I wouldn't use the word 'grasping' but you've sort of put your finger on it, so to speak! grin
User IP Logged

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4274 on: Apr 3rd, 2010, 6:43pm »

More from Roine on Facebook:

Album work underway - AGENTS OF MERCY
Great to be working on an album -
songs are great fun - very 60's swinging London..........
well not really but it's more of a vibe - very retro -
front head on kickdrum, old ludwig toms, big swoooshy cymbals
Vox AC 30 (Beatles) amp Gibson 335 - Real hammond B3 ,Wurlizer
Studio old r...etro Neve desks + vintage mics - totally hip.

Songs played in realtime - NO CLICK !!!
Swaying but groovin' - real band feel.

First the Transatlantic tour for me (gonna be great fun)
then back to work on this - life is good.

More projects in the pipelinelater this year .
Guitaralbum and my "lil symphony" .
Some AOM touring this fall.

greetings
Peace United.
« Last Edit: Apr 3rd, 2010, 6:44pm by Nov » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287  ...  377 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls