Board Logo
« So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :) »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 21st, 2018, 9:17pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275  ...  377 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)  (Read 5311 times)
Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4080 on: Oct 23rd, 2009, 01:49am »

on Oct 22nd, 2009, 8:41pm, bassman wrote:
hey friends , I love Unfold The Future,and Space revolver ,and Adam & Eve [this week] grin
did I mention i saw Karmakanic and AOM in tilburg grin
I'm still grinning .


Tell us more!!

(that's an order! grin)

User IP Logged

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4081 on: Oct 23rd, 2009, 01:49am »

Just found this....spell-binding stuff.

Actually brings a tear to the eye:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDw5DfGHBzI&feature=related



User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4082 on: Oct 23rd, 2009, 5:56pm »

on Oct 22nd, 2009, 8:41pm, bassman wrote:
hey friends , I love Unfold The Future,and Space revolver ,and Adam & Eve [this week] grin
did I mention i saw Karmakanic and AOM in tilburg grin
I'm still grinning .


Hi bassman, nice to see you back! It's been quite a while. Glad you're continuing to enjoy TFK. I bet Karmakanic and AOM were both very good.
Hope you come back soon and give us a full report on both bands. cheesy
User IP Logged

bassman
Moonlit Knight
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 79
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4083 on: Oct 29th, 2009, 10:16pm »

on Oct 23rd, 2009, 01:49am, Nov wrote:
Tell us more!!

(that's an order! grin)


hey Nov , Chessman ,
Tilburg was awesome ! What a cool visit . I went to Germany to visit my daughter with the arrangements to spend a couple days in Tilburg [catching Symforce 3].
The event was split into 2 rooms, 7 bands . Moon Safari were new to me ,I became a fan. They were really good . then ,as y'all probably heard ,A O M played [same musicians were in Karmakanic] . Well... being a fan of TFK ,I was thrilled to be there watching and listening. It didn't matter what they called it. I enjoyed every tune ! A couple hours of heaven for this " Jonas " fan ! I recorded a video of Send A Message From The Heart that looks better than any thing posted on line. When I can , I'll give ya a link .
I was able to meet all of them after the concert. grin They were all as cool as I imagined they would be. My daughter loved Karmakanic ! The morning after the concert she came bursting into our hotel room shouting "Dad ! Wake Up ...We just had breakfast with Karmakanic!" [I didn't even brush my teeth] I ran down there and had breakfast with them too! grin
User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4084 on: Oct 30th, 2009, 6:30pm »

Thanks for the report Bassman.
Sounds like you had an incredible time. Did you get all their autographs? Did you stay conscious, or did you collapse in a heap of fainting ecstacy? grin
Anyway, it's good to know your daughter is a fan too.
Are you looking forward to the new Transatlantic album? Release date has been put back again, this time to mid-late November. I just hope it's worth the wait! (I'm sure it will be.)
Hope to see you back here soon mate.
wink
User IP Logged

CountingOutTime
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19352
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4085 on: Oct 30th, 2009, 6:35pm »

on Oct 30th, 2009, 6:30pm, Chessman wrote:
Thanks for the report Bassman.
Sounds like you had an incredible time. Did you get all their autographs? Did you stay conscious, or did you collapse in a heap of fainting ecstacy? grin
Anyway, it's good to know your daughter is a fan too.
Are you looking forward to the new Transatlantic album? Release date has been put back again, this time to mid-late November. I just hope it's worth the wait! (I'm sure it will be.)
Hope to see you back here soon mate.
wink


If you want it sooner, let me know Carl wink
User IP Logged

bassman
Moonlit Knight
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 79
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4086 on: Oct 30th, 2009, 10:36pm »

on Oct 30th, 2009, 6:30pm, Chessman wrote:
Thanks for the report Bassman.
Sounds like you had an incredible time. Did you get all their autographs? Did you stay conscious, or did you collapse in a heap of fainting ecstacy? grin
Anyway, it's good to know your daughter is a fan too.
Are you looking forward to the new Transatlantic album? Release date has been put back again, this time to mid-late November. I just hope it's worth the wait! (I'm sure it will be.)
Hope to see you back here soon mate.
wink

I couldn't resist ,there was a prog mag with Jonas on the cover ,I grabbed it and asked if he would autograph it . I also snatched a poster for Symforce 3 from the venue. grin I wish I could give a accurate account of the event ,but I was too thrilled to pay attention to details. It was fun ! I did buy the new Transatlantic from Radiant Records. I hope to hear it soon . A friend from Penn has it in hand already .
User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4087 on: Nov 1st, 2009, 12:27pm »

on Oct 30th, 2009, 6:35pm, CountingOutTime wrote:
If you want it sooner, let me know Carl wink


Thanks Dave, that's very kind of you, but I'm happy to wait for this one. I'm sure it will be well worth it. Hope you're enjoying it mate. wink
User IP Logged

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4088 on: Nov 1st, 2009, 12:35pm »

on Nov 1st, 2009, 12:27pm, Chessman wrote:
Thanks Dave, that's very kind of you, but I'm happy to wait for this one. I'm sure it will be well worth it. Hope you're enjoying it mate. wink

Same here, I'm happy to wait.

Although, if Amazon keep putting it back it'll be Christmas before it arrives! grin

User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4089 on: Nov 2nd, 2009, 4:43pm »

on Nov 1st, 2009, 12:35pm, Nov wrote:
Same here, I'm happy to wait.

Although, if Amazon keep putting it back it'll be Christmas before it arrives! grin



I hope it's not quite that long before it comes! I would like to hear it before I open my other presents on Christmas day! laugh
User IP Logged

bassman
Moonlit Knight
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 79
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4090 on: Nov 5th, 2009, 7:07pm »

on Nov 2nd, 2009, 4:43pm, Chessman wrote:
I hope it's not quite that long before it comes! I would like to hear it before I open my other presents on Christmas day! laugh

The mail was worth checkin smiley Got my Transatlantic today. I love it !
User IP Logged

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19649
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4091 on: Nov 6th, 2009, 3:15pm »

on Nov 5th, 2009, 7:07pm, bassman wrote:
The mail was worth checkin smiley Got my Transatlantic today. I love it !


You lucky so and so, Bassman!
Hope I don't have to wait too much longer. Glad you're enjoying it though. Don't forget to keep playing your TFK as well. They hate being neglected for any length of time! cheesy
User IP Logged

CountingOutTime
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19352
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4092 on: Nov 6th, 2009, 4:06pm »

I must admit...........it's been a long time since I TFK'd shocked

But I HAVE been Transatlantic'ing and Karmakanic'ing

I also need to dust off the Tangent and Kaipa material.

What a vast wealth of amazing music, eh folks? smiley
User IP Logged

bassman
Moonlit Knight
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 79
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4093 on: Nov 6th, 2009, 11:10pm »

on Nov 6th, 2009, 4:06pm, CountingOutTime wrote:
I must admit...........it's been a long time since I TFK'd shocked

But I HAVE been Transatlantic'ing and Karmakanic'ing

I also need to dust off the Tangent and Kaipa material.

What a vast wealth of amazing music, eh folks? smiley

Agreed . I could live off of TFK and offshoots . grin
have y'all heard the Lalle Larsson cd ? http://www.myspace.com/lallelarsson its really cool.
User IP Logged

bassman
Moonlit Knight
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 79
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #4094 on: Nov 6th, 2009, 11:15pm »

on Nov 6th, 2009, 3:15pm, Chessman wrote:
You lucky so and so, Bassman!
Hope I don't have to wait too much longer. Glad you're enjoying it though. Don't forget to keep playing your TFK as well. They hate being neglected for any length of time! cheesy

Chessman ,track 1 ,3 and 7 made me laugh out loud ! So very GOOD .the whole cd is cool but something about those tracs just hit me . Really Awesome . grin
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275  ...  377 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls