Board Logo
« So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :) »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 17th, 2018, 11:24pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258  ...  377 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)  (Read 4752 times)
Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3825 on: Jun 26th, 2009, 8:12pm »

on Jun 26th, 2009, 7:32pm, bassman wrote:
I love The Flower Kings ...who can make me love Genesis ? cool

It's in the soul man. It's like, pre-ordained.

wink

User Image

« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2009, 8:15pm by Nov » User IP Logged

bluegirl
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4364
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3826 on: Jun 28th, 2009, 5:44pm »

Still loving TFK and well on the way to converting a couple of friends too! grin

Now I need a new credit card month, so I can order my next fix.
User IP Logged

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right - Henry Ford.
Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19644
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3827 on: Jun 29th, 2009, 5:10pm »

on Jun 28th, 2009, 5:44pm, bluegirl wrote:
Still loving TFK and well on the way to converting a couple of friends too! grin

Now I need a new credit card month, so I can order my next fix.


Don't do it, Bluegirl, don't do it!!!
You'll be bankrupt within a couple of months. grin
Oh, and don't forget to eat and sleep and wash in between listens...you'll end up with pressure sores if you don't keep moving.
You'll soon be wondering why other bands can't be this good.
And keep converting...Nov gets 10% commission on every conversion... wink
User IP Logged

bluegirl
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4364
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3828 on: Jun 29th, 2009, 5:26pm »

on Jun 29th, 2009, 5:10pm, Chessman wrote:
Don't do it, Bluegirl, don't do it!!!
You'll be bankrupt within a couple of months. grin
Oh, and don't forget to eat and sleep and wash in between listens...you'll end up with pressure sores if you don't keep moving.
You'll soon be wondering why other bands can't be this good.
And keep converting...Nov gets 10% commission on every conversion... wink


But I have to - 72 minutes of TFK is just not enough! grinx
User IP Logged

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right - Henry Ford.
Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3829 on: Jun 29th, 2009, 5:42pm »

on Jun 29th, 2009, 5:26pm, bluegirl wrote:
But I have to - 72 minutes of TFK is just not enough! grinx

I'll send you another CD at the end of the week wink

I'm off work on Thursday and Friday so I'll have a bit of time.

Did you see Nikki's post?



User IP Logged

bluegirl
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4364
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3830 on: Jun 29th, 2009, 5:46pm »

on Jun 29th, 2009, 5:42pm, Nov wrote:
I'll send you another CD at the end of the week wink

I'm off work on Thursday and Friday so I'll have a bit of time.

Did you see Nikki's post?





Thank you, Nov. That wasn't meant to be a hint. undecided I couldn't be that subtle if I tried!!

Nikki's post? I'll go and look for it now grin
User IP Logged

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right - Henry Ford.
bluegirl
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4364
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3831 on: Jun 29th, 2009, 6:16pm »

Nikki! grin

How on earth did I miss a post as big as that!! rolleyes shocked

I wasn't ignoring you - honest! cool

I am loving TFK, can't wait to hear more, but am trying to pace myself!!

Hope to see you soon, so we can talk TFK as well as Genesis! grin
User IP Logged

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right - Henry Ford.
Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19644
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3832 on: Jun 30th, 2009, 6:33pm »

on Jun 29th, 2009, 6:16pm, bluegirl wrote:
Nikki! grin

How on earth did I miss a post as big as that!! rolleyes shocked

I wasn't ignoring you - honest! cool

I am loving TFK, can't wait to hear more, but am trying to pace myself!!

Hope to see you soon, so we can talk TFK as well as Genesis! grin


Methinks the girl's got it bad! cheesy
User IP Logged

bluegirl
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4364
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3833 on: Jul 1st, 2009, 01:49am »

on Jun 30th, 2009, 6:33pm, Chessman wrote:
Methinks the girl's got it bad! cheesy


Yep - I'd say that was a fair assessment grin

There are a few people here who could vouch for my obsessiveness!! shocked
User IP Logged

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right - Henry Ford.
Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19644
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3834 on: Jul 1st, 2009, 09:38am »

on Jul 1st, 2009, 01:49am, bluegirl wrote:
Yep - I'd say that was a fair assessment grin

There are a few people here who could vouch for my obsessiveness!! shocked


I was afraid of that...and I don't doubt it for one minute. grin

Well, go ahead and overdose on TFK then....don't say you weren't warned! wink
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2009, 09:40am by Chessman » User IP Logged

CountingOutTime
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19351
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3835 on: Jul 1st, 2009, 09:52am »

on Jul 1st, 2009, 09:38am, Chessman wrote:
I was afraid of that...and I don't doubt it for one minute. grin

Well, go ahead and overdose on TFK then....don't say you weren't warned! wink


If you start hearing colours and seeing sounds, then you know you've reached TFK nirvana grin
User IP Logged

bluegirl
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4364
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3836 on: Jul 1st, 2009, 3:19pm »

on Jul 1st, 2009, 09:38am, Chessman wrote:
I was afraid of that...and I don't doubt it for one minute. grin

Well, go ahead and overdose on TFK then....don't say you weren't warned! wink


Yes please!

grin
User IP Logged

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right - Henry Ford.
bluegirl
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4364
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3837 on: Jul 1st, 2009, 3:21pm »

on Jul 1st, 2009, 09:52am, CountingOutTime wrote:
If you start hearing colours and seeing sounds, then you know you've reached TFK nirvana grin


Lovely turn of phrase COT......


........actually it was like that from the first play. wink
User IP Logged

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right - Henry Ford.
Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19644
question Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3838 on: Jul 1st, 2009, 5:01pm »

...next thing, she'll be in love with Hasse...(don't let Nikki know!) rolleyes

smiley
User IP Logged

bluegirl
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4364
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #3839 on: Jul 1st, 2009, 5:07pm »

on Jul 1st, 2009, 5:01pm, Chessman wrote:
...next thing, she'll be in love with Hasse...(don't let Nikki know!) rolleyes

smiley


Ooo, do you mean they look as good as they sound? grin

Fill me in Nikki
User IP Logged

Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right - Henry Ford.
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258  ...  377 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls