Board Logo
« So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :) »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 17th, 2018, 11:22pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124  ...  377 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)  (Read 4742 times)
squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1815 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 8:01pm »

on Oct 28th, 2007, 05:06am, Nov wrote:
User Image


It can't have escaped the attention of the young ladies here present, that Mr Froberg appears to operate his electric guitar like some kind of phallic extension leading to comments such as this from impressionable and, frankly, wanton females:



Shocking Behaviour!!



Forgot to reply to this laugh laugh laugh
Phallic extension, well i've said it before and i'll say it again, size isn't everything shocked
It's not the number of frets that counts but how you play them grin
Impressionable, well i've never been called that before but there's a first time for everything wink
Wanton, now that's more like it! laugh grin
User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1816 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 8:16pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 8:01pm, squonknikki wrote:
Forgot to reply to this laugh laugh laugh
Phallic extension, well i've said it before and i'll say it again, size isn't everything shocked
It's not the number of frets that counts but how you play them grin
Impressionable, well i've never been called that before but there's a first time for everything wink
Wanton, now that's more like it! laugh grin

In the flesh in 10 days !!

User IP Logged

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1817 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 8:23pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 8:16pm, Nov wrote:
In the flesh in 10 days !!



Nov, i havn't looked forward to a gig so much for ages!
10 days shocked
In the flesh grin
I'll behave i promise wink
I wish they would do The River as i'm having a major love thing with this track smiley
User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19644
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1818 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 8:35pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 8:23pm, squonknikki wrote:
Nov, i havn't looked forward to a gig so much for ages!
10 days shocked
In the flesh grin
I'll behave i promise wink
I wish they would do The River as i'm having a major love thing with this track smiley

Think I'll have to give this song a listen or three over the next few days. Have resisted so far, but Nikki sounds so enthusiastic over it....but then she sounds enthusiastic over everything, so that's no guide!
grin
User IP Logged

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1819 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 8:40pm »

laugh laugh Well i have been trying to be a bit more enthusiastic and come out of my shell a bit more wink grin rolleyes Hee Hee!
I love this track to bits though, i play it every morning first thing when i get in the car after work smiley
I'm grinning like a flaming Cheshire cat by the time i'm at the end of Vicarage Road grin
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2007, 8:43pm by squonknikki » User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1820 on: Nov 1st, 2007, 05:39am »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 8:23pm, squonknikki wrote:
Nov, i havn't looked forward to a gig so much for ages!

Well, not for a few weeks anyway (Rush?)


Quote:
I'll behave i promise wink

Young ladies should not make promises they can't keep wink


Quote:
I wish they would do The River as i'm having a major love thing with this track smiley

It might be worth shouting out for it. I'm sure Hasse will be impressed wink

However, please, please, PLEASE do NOT shout out "get your kit off" under any circumstances. Save that for The Phantoms gig grin

User IP Logged

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1821 on: Nov 1st, 2007, 05:40am »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 8:40pm, squonknikki wrote:
I'm grinning like a flaming Cheshire cat by the time i'm at the end of Vicarage Road grin

How close are you to the footy ground?

User IP Logged

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1822 on: Nov 1st, 2007, 05:42am »

Gooner - have you got your ticket(s) yet?

Have you been in touch with Jo?

Gooner?

Hello?

Are you there?

User IP Logged

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1823 on: Nov 1st, 2007, 4:12pm »

on Nov 1st, 2007, 05:39am, Nov wrote:
Well, not for a few weeks anyway (Rush?)


Well ok wink but this is definitely different.
Rush = 28 year love affair from the age of 16
Who i've had the joy of seeing live 15 times now grin

The Flower Kings = Whirlwind romance over 9 months ish. Never seen live yet, but just about to cool

Love them both but it's a different sort of expectation for me somehow.
Am i making sense here? Or talking total bollocks as usual? Don't you dare answer that! wink grin


Quote:
Young ladies should not make promises they can't keep wink

rolleyes Sussed again!


Quote:
It might be worth shouting out for it. I'm sure Hasse will be impressed wink

I might just do that wink

Quote:
However, please, please, PLEASE do NOT shout out "get your kit off" under any circumstances. Save that for The Phantoms gig grin

I wouldn't dream of it smiley
But i will save it for The Phantoms though wink

Nikki XX
User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1824 on: Nov 1st, 2007, 4:13pm »

on Nov 1st, 2007, 05:40am, Nov wrote:
How close are you to the footy ground?



The hospital is right next door grin
Home is about 10 mins drive from the ground.
User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

lucius
Guest
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1825 on: Nov 1st, 2007, 4:31pm »

on Nov 1st, 2007, 4:13pm, squonknikki wrote:
The hospital is right next door grin
Home is about 10 mins drive from the ground.


So close to top quality football. Lucky you.
User IP Logged

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7247
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1826 on: Nov 1st, 2007, 4:34pm »

on Nov 1st, 2007, 4:12pm, squonknikki wrote:
Well ok wink but this is definitely different.
Rush = 28 year love affair from the age of 16
Who i've had the joy of seeing live 15 times now grin

The Flower Kings = Whirlwind romance over 9 months ish. Never seen live yet, but just about to cool

So what you're saying is that Rush are like the comfortable "liaison" with a long term partner.......

........and seeing The Flower Kings is like the thrill of the very first time wink


Quote:
Love them both but it's a different sort of expectation for me somehow.

Kind of a bit more nervous excitement about seeing the Swedish wonder-boys, yeah?


Quote:
Am i making sense here? Or talking total bollocks as usual? Don't you dare answer that! wink grin

You are making perfect sense.

I remember my first time seeing The Flower Kings, Spock's Beard and also ReGenesis (funnily enough). Over the past 10 years I've seen some of the gigs of my life :- fantastically talented bands and musicians right up close and personal.

It's gonna be GREAT!!


Quote:
But i will save it for The Phantoms though wink

I'll have my velcro gear on especially grin

« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2007, 4:35pm by Nov » User IP Logged

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1827 on: Nov 1st, 2007, 5:30pm »

on Nov 1st, 2007, 4:31pm, lucius wrote:
So close to top quality football. Lucky you.


Now Steve, would that be you taking the mick? wink grin
Well you're right anyway! laugh
User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3386
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1828 on: Nov 1st, 2007, 5:34pm »

on Nov 1st, 2007, 4:34pm, Nov wrote:
So what you're saying is that Rush are like the comfortable "liaison" with a long term partner.......

........and seeing The Flower Kings is like the thrill of the very first time wink

Will you get out of my head, i was going to say something like that but couldn't get it to sound right!
Thanks Nov that's exactly what i'm saying. I think wink


Quote:
Kind of a bit more nervous excitement about seeing the Swedish wonder-boys, yeah?

Yeah, that sort of nervous excitment that you really enjoy kind of thing.


Quote:
You are making perfect sense.

Well there's a first time for everything laugh


Quote:
It's gonna be GREAT!!

With f*****g bells on grin



Quote:
I'll have my velcro gear on especially grin

Excellent, i'll have my camera in my pocket then grin
User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

Manda
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1235
xx Re: So, does anyone here like The Flower Kings? :)
« Reply #1829 on: Nov 1st, 2007, 5:35pm »

OMG the flower kings seems to be quite popular laugh
and me being a swede hadn't heard of them! how embarrassing! lol
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124  ...  377 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls