Board Logo
« Ok..... Camel rule !!!!! »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 23rd, 2017, 05:13am



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105  ...  216 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!  (Read 10209 times)
Mia
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Proud Banksian/Hacketteer!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 822
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1530 on: Dec 14th, 2010, 2:29pm »

on Dec 14th, 2010, 11:06am, Mia wrote:
Finally got my DVD + Moonmadness t-shirt today. Going to watch it later tonight.
Very nice signature and thank you note from Andy smiley


Watched it now... WOW!!!!
This is superb stuff! Loved every single bit of it.. amazing stuff! Best DVD I've watched this year for sure grin
User IP Logged

Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7506
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1531 on: Dec 14th, 2010, 5:31pm »

on Dec 14th, 2010, 2:29pm, Mia wrote:
Watched it now... WOW!!!!
This is superb stuff! Loved every single bit of it.. amazing stuff! Best DVD I've watched this year for sure grin


Brilliant isn't it Mia?! So lovely to have it to watch over and over. smiley smiley
User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

Mia
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Proud Banksian/Hacketteer!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 822
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1532 on: Dec 15th, 2010, 12:06pm »

on Dec 14th, 2010, 5:31pm, Squigelyfox wrote:
Brilliant isn't it Mia?! So lovely to have it to watch over and over. smiley smiley


Yup! Im going to watch it again tomorrow together with my dad who's been very curious about this DVD since he saw the news about it being released smiley
User IP Logged

Sahara_sunset
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Musician and composer


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 215
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1533 on: Dec 16th, 2010, 5:22pm »

The latest from Twitter:

'Orders are now going out within 24 hours of receipt. But you've only got 2 MORE DAYS TO ORDER!'
User IP Logged

Now playing: CAMEL
FatOnes
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Walk a mile for a Camel


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 924
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1534 on: Dec 21st, 2010, 10:42am »

on Dec 12th, 2010, 2:17pm, demolition man wrote:
I am currently playing Peter Bardens' "The Answer"

A fantastic piece of work cool
This is the first time I've heard this album and I am very impressed indeed smiley


Had this for quite a while now. One of my favourites. Very 'psychedelic blues'.
User IP Logged

Too old to grow up

Noni
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 11067
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1535 on: Dec 21st, 2010, 7:55pm »

on Dec 21st, 2010, 10:42am, FatOnes wrote:
Had this for quite a while now. One of my favourites. Very 'psychedelic blues'.


Yes, nice cd.. wink
User IP Logged

Camel, Twelfth Night, IQ and Pendragon!

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/uploads/35287/HiFi.gif
Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7506
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1536 on: Dec 24th, 2010, 10:38am »

Recently listened to...

A Nod And A Wink

Love that album, especially with the added bonus of ' After all these years '! smiley
User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

NedFlanders
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5177
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1537 on: Dec 24th, 2010, 11:08am »

on Dec 24th, 2010, 10:38am, Squigelyfox wrote:
Recently listened to...

A Nod And A Wink

Love that album, especially with the added bonus of ' After all these years '! smiley


Listened to that the other day and final track brought a lump to my throat - even after all those years too.
User IP Logged

Merlin
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 235
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1538 on: Dec 24th, 2010, 5:58pm »

Well...ordered the new DVD last Friday evening (after the cut off time) and was sure I'd missed the deadline. sad

Wasn't expecting delivery until the New Year but......It arrived this morning. WOOOOO HOOOO grin grin grin

Trouble is that the missus conviscated it as it is a Christmas present. Will have to wait until tomorrow to watch it. angry

Have to make do with Total Pressure for now.

Will be up early tomorrow. grin
User IP Logged

It's good to be back.
Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7506
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1539 on: Dec 25th, 2010, 11:44am »

on Dec 24th, 2010, 5:58pm, Merlin wrote:
Well...ordered the new DVD last Friday evening (after the cut off time) and was sure I'd missed the deadline. sad

Wasn't expecting delivery until the New Year but......It arrived this morning. WOOOOO HOOOO grin grin grin

Trouble is that the missus conviscated it as it is a Christmas present. Will have to wait until tomorrow to watch it. angry

Have to make do with Total Pressure for now.

Will be up early tomorrow. grin


Glad you got it Merlin, a great Christmas present!

Happy Christmas, and enjoy the DVD! smiley
User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

Merlin
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 235
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1540 on: Dec 25th, 2010, 7:22pm »

Watched it today, amazing.

Great to see Stationary Traveller is included. One of my all time faves. Shame it was dropped from the set by the time I saw them at Sheffield.
User IP Logged

It's good to be back.
carpetwalker
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 874
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1541 on: Dec 26th, 2010, 03:11am »

on Dec 25th, 2010, 7:22pm, Merlin wrote:
Watched it today, amazing.

Great to see Stationary Traveller is included. One of my all time faves. Shame it was dropped from the set by the time I saw them at Sheffield.


ST is one of my faves too...great to watch and hear....I put it on the other day and our 5 year old autistic son just stopped what he was doing and was mesmerised and asked who's that and when I told him he replied very slowly CA-MEL....and then he said AN-DY....he's really into music anyway so I thought why not start him off early with one of the best bands ever..... cool
User IP Logged

Eggle
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 124
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1542 on: Dec 26th, 2010, 08:20am »

on Dec 26th, 2010, 03:11am, carpetwalker wrote:
ST is one of my faves too...great to watch and hear....I put it on the other day and our 5 year old autistic son just stopped what he was doing and was mesmerised and asked who's that and when I told him he replied very slowly CA-MEL....and then he said AN-DY....he's really into music anyway so I thought why not start him off early with one of the best bands ever..... cool



That's a fantastic post ..... thanks for sharing the moment with us Carpetwalker .... yeah start them early I say! ... cheesy smiley
User IP Logged

Feeling like a piece of paper in a gale...

http://www.kjkem.plus.com
Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7506
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1543 on: Dec 26th, 2010, 09:21am »

on Dec 25th, 2010, 7:22pm, Merlin wrote:
Watched it today, amazing.

Great to see Stationary Traveller is included. One of my all time faves. Shame it was dropped from the set by the time I saw them at Sheffield.


I think they only did it at the 1 gig? If so, then it's really special to have it on the DVD. smiley ST is one of my faves too. So brilliant to hear ' Lawrence ' at the Sheffield gig though! smiley
User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7506
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1544 on: Dec 26th, 2010, 09:23am »

on Dec 26th, 2010, 03:11am, carpetwalker wrote:
ST is one of my faves too...great to watch and hear....I put it on the other day and our 5 year old autistic son just stopped what he was doing and was mesmerised and asked who's that and when I told him he replied very slowly CA-MEL....and then he said AN-DY....he's really into music anyway so I thought why not start him off early with one of the best bands ever..... cool


Oh, that's really lovely! Thanks so much for sharing. smiley
User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105  ...  216 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls