Board Logo
« Ok..... Camel rule !!!!! »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jul 28th, 2017, 12:00pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89  ...  214 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!  (Read 100349 times)
Riverman
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 145
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1290 on: Sep 7th, 2010, 12:39pm »

Hope this helps...
Arubaluba was played at the catalyst..this was confirmed to me by DM when the cover was originally published a few months back. I queried the set list on the cover shot at the time.He confirmed that Lawrence was not played at that gig...(I think it made it's live debut in Paris later that year).
Also I have a cd of the Catalyst gig sent to me by an attendee of the show who actually recorded it! Arubaluba is definately there!!
Perhaps this is not the DVD's final cover, as it does give rise to some confusion!!
I will check the actual running order later & post it.
Pete

« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2010, 12:41pm by Riverman » User IP Logged

Riverman
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 145
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1291 on: Sep 7th, 2010, 2:31pm »

Catalyst Set List...listening to the disc right now!

Lady fantasy
Unevensong
Hymn To Her
Echoes
Stationary Traveller
Drafted
Rhayader
Rhayader Goes To Town
Lunar Sea
Another Night
Ice
Spirit Of The Water
Slow Yourself Down
Fox Hill
Arubaluba
Mother Road
For Today
Never Let Go
Homage To The God Of Light
User IP Logged

Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7497
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1292 on: Sep 7th, 2010, 5:15pm »

Cheers Riverman! Solves that little mystery. cheesy

User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

Audioot
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 111
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1293 on: Sep 8th, 2010, 05:18am »

Thanks for clearing that up.
User IP Logged

Riverman
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 145
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1294 on: Sep 8th, 2010, 1:40pm »

Again, in anticapation, here is the link to a great photo-album from the Catalyst show......

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/gallery/Camel/Image001


Pete
User IP Logged

Noni
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 10714
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1295 on: Sep 8th, 2010, 5:39pm »

Sorry folks for being quiet but I have been busy as of late, so I only spend a limited time on the computer to check messages.

Great news about Andrew Latimer and Camel, ordered my special edition DVD....

Hope everyone is well!, grin
User IP Logged

Camel, Twelfth Night, IQ and Pendragon!

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/uploads/35287/HiFi.gif
Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7497
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1296 on: Sep 8th, 2010, 5:52pm »

on Sep 8th, 2010, 5:39pm, noni wrote:
Sorry folks for being quiet but I have been busy as of late, so I only spend a limited time on the computer to check messages.

Great news about Andrew Latimer and Camel, ordered my special edition DVD....

Hope everyone is well!, grin


Hi Noni! smiley So fantastic to be able to pre-order the DVD isn't it?! smiley
User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

analogkid
Duke/Duchess
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 390
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1297 on: Sep 9th, 2010, 4:18pm »

60 Euro is quite an amout - but for the good cause cheesy
User IP Logged

FatOnes
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Walk a mile for a Camel


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 924
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1298 on: Sep 10th, 2010, 2:01pm »

Call me Mr. Chuffed! cool

I do like good news, especially when everything else seems to be turning to crap around me.

Haven't been able to get near a PC 'til today, so hope everyone's doing okay.


CP - BRING IT ON!! smiley
User IP Logged

Too old to grow up

MysticQ
Harlequin
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 30
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1299 on: Sep 11th, 2010, 08:23am »

Could be that the whole gig needed 2 discs. Do I sound greedy for saying I'd like more of this show? Don't mean it in a bad way. cheesy
User IP Logged

Riverman
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 145
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1300 on: Sep 11th, 2010, 2:10pm »

Sorry if this has been mentioned before...

Tallulah Bardens (Pete's daughter) has released her first album.
Produced by Mick Fleetwood, the album is called "Forever & Always". It's on Spotify if you use that, if not there are several internet shops selling it!

User Image

Cheers
Peter
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2010, 2:11pm by Riverman » User IP Logged

MysticQ
Harlequin
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 30
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1301 on: Sep 12th, 2010, 1:07pm »

on Sep 8th, 2010, 1:40pm, Riverman wrote:
Again, in anticapation, here is the link to a great photo-album from the Catalyst show......

http://www.kkn.net/~tree/gallery/Camel/Image001


Pete


Superb photos. smiley
User IP Logged

Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7497
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1302 on: Sep 13th, 2010, 09:30am »

on Sep 11th, 2010, 08:23am, MysticQ wrote:
Could be that the whole gig needed 2 discs. Do I sound greedy for saying I'd like more of this show? Don't mean it in a bad way. cheesy


You could be right about 2 discs MQ, but I'm no expert.

Don't think you sound greedy. I understand wanting to hear more Camel! smiley I'm just so pleased that this DVD is being released though. smiley smiley
User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

Riverman
Eleventh Earl of Mar
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 145
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1303 on: Sep 13th, 2010, 1:16pm »

Re the DVD.....
Ok, I'm probably being a bit thick here, but I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the new DVD selections, and what the special "thank you" section is.
!

Selection 1)
The Opening Farewell, Live at the Catalyst - DVD
DVD only, autographed copy PRE ORDER.

Ok I get that..that's 15.00

Selection 2)
The Opening Farewell, Live at the Catalyst - Name in liner notes
Your name included in the liner notes.

Special Thank You section (DVD not included)


That's for 30.00, but what does "DVD not included " mean??

Selection 3)
The Opening Farewell, Live at the Catalyst - DVD plus name in liner notes
DVD with your name in the liner notes.

Special Thank You section and autographed by Andy Latimer

Does the edition come with an extra "special" DVD??

I'm puzzled!!!!

Peter

« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2010, 1:16pm by Riverman » User IP Logged

carpetwalker
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 874
xx Re: Ok..... Camel rule !!!!!
« Reply #1304 on: Sep 13th, 2010, 1:37pm »

on Sep 13th, 2010, 1:16pm, Riverman wrote:
Re the DVD.....
Ok, I'm probably being a bit thick here, but I'm having a bit of trouble understanding the new DVD selections, and what the special "thank you" section is.
!

Selection 1)
The Opening Farewell, Live at the Catalyst - DVD
DVD only, autographed copy PRE ORDER.

Ok I get that..that's 15.00

Selection 2)
The Opening Farewell, Live at the Catalyst - Name in liner notes
Your name included in the liner notes.

Special Thank You section (DVD not included)


That's for 30.00, but what does "DVD not included " mean??

Selection 3)
The Opening Farewell, Live at the Catalyst - DVD plus name in liner notes
DVD with your name in the liner notes.

Special Thank You section and autographed by Andy Latimer

Does the edition come with an extra "special" DVD??

I'm puzzled!!!!

Peter



You beat me to it as I was gonna ask the same thing...
I'm also confused
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89  ...  214 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls