Board Logo
« Declining Activity. »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jan 23rd, 2018, 10:12am


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Declining Activity.  (Read 3375 times)
NoSonOfVine
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 14191
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #30 on: Jul 25th, 2016, 03:17am »

on Jul 24th, 2016, 10:12am, Dust wrote:
Frankly, I've ignored this thread until now because I assumed it was about an obscure band called Declining Activity. smiley

Good one! laugh The thread was in the wrong board after all.
User IP Logged

proginrev
Duke/Duchess
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 347
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #31 on: Jul 26th, 2016, 08:48am »

on Jul 25th, 2016, 03:17am, NoSonOfVine wrote:
Good one! laugh The thread was in the wrong board after all.


I humbly apologise for that, but I only ever read the Other Bands pages and didn't know where else to put it grin.
User IP Logged

MonsterMouse
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

the stumpy hobbit !!!!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #32 on: Sep 3rd, 2016, 3:28pm »

on Jul 16th, 2016, 04:43am, Yild4Genesis wrote:
I can tel you personally why I'm not posting here much anymore. Look at my post above. I'm sick and tired of trying to work out how to post pictures and video on this forum. It's such a pain in the arse. Give me FB any day of the week. It's so user unfriendly for tablet users. I give up...
angry


Hahahahaha so true......I've just spent 10 minutes trying to download (upload?) a photo but just couldn't get it to work so I gave up!
Mind you probably just as well or I'd be boring everyone on here with pictures of my cat wink laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
User IP Logged

You gotta get in to get out !


User Image
Skip Intro
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 672
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #33 on: Sep 3rd, 2016, 6:58pm »

Re Pictures.

It can be done!

The Forum needs to have an URL, i.e. your picture needs to be somewhere on the Interwebs. There's a bunch of free picture hosting sites you can use. Once you have a URL such as:

http://www.insideoutmusic.com/media/news/large/635623377560284651.jpg

you can put it into a message by clicking on the 'Insert Picture' icon. Paste the link between the [IMG ] [ /IMG] tags and bob's your uncle!

User Image
User IP Logged

User Image
slowdancer
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4612
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #34 on: Sep 4th, 2016, 01:14am »

on Sep 3rd, 2016, 6:58pm, Skip Intro wrote:

There's a bunch of free picture hosting sites you can use.


Former forum member James has created an account for the users of this forum on www.photobucket.com.

username: genesisfans
password: music

I usually use this, if I want to post pictures, because I do not have or want an own account on one of these platforms.
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2016, 01:20am by slowdancer » User IP Logged

MonsterMouse
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

the stumpy hobbit !!!!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #35 on: Sep 4th, 2016, 03:14am »

on Sep 3rd, 2016, 6:58pm, Skip Intro wrote:
Re Pictures.

It can be done!

The Forum needs to have an URL, i.e. your picture needs to be somewhere on the Interwebs. There's a bunch of free picture hosting sites you can use. Once you have a URL such as:

http://www.insideoutmusic.com/media/news/large/635623377560284651.jpg

you can put it into a message by clicking on the 'Insert Picture' icon. Paste the link between the [IMG ] [ /IMG] tags and bob's your uncle!

User Image


I think it's more a case of my tablet not allowing me to do the sorts of things I could on a laptop or computer! shocked

P.s. great choice of picture for the demo by the way! grin
« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2016, 03:15am by MonsterMouse » User IP Logged

You gotta get in to get out !


User Image
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #36 on: Sep 4th, 2016, 08:01am »

on Jul 24th, 2016, 10:12am, Dust wrote:
Frankly, I've ignored this thread until now because I assumed it was about an obscure band called Declining Activity. smiley


grin
User IP Logged

User Image
Yild4Genesis
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 3504
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #37 on: Sep 5th, 2016, 03:59am »

on Sep 4th, 2016, 01:14am, slowdancer wrote:
Former forum member James has created an account for the users of this forum on www.photobucket.com.

username: genesisfans
password: music

I usually use this, if I want to post pictures, because I do not have or want an own account on one of these platforms.


I think the point is missed. Why should you have to go all through this BS just to post a bloody picture?? What a waste of time. How hard is a copy and paste feature? Oh that's right we are stuck in 2006...
rolleyes
User IP Logged

I wrote the last entry in my diary today. It simply said...bugger
Skip Intro
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 672
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #38 on: Sep 5th, 2016, 06:10am »

on Sep 5th, 2016, 03:59am, Yild4Genesis wrote:
I think the point is missed. Why should you have to go all through this BS just to post a bloody picture?? What a waste of time. How hard is a copy and paste feature? Oh that's right we are stuck in 2006...
rolleyes


Mainly because it takes less space to host a link, rather than the picture itself.
User IP Logged

User Image
Skip Intro
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 672
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #39 on: Sep 5th, 2016, 06:11am »

on Sep 4th, 2016, 03:14am, MonsterMouse wrote:
p.s. great choice of picture for the demo by the way! grin


Thanks! grin
User IP Logged

User Image
MonsterMouse
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

the stumpy hobbit !!!!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #40 on: Sep 5th, 2016, 06:15am »

on Sep 5th, 2016, 06:11am, Skip Intro wrote:
Thanks! grin


Feel free to post more grin
User IP Logged

You gotta get in to get out !


User Image
Skip Intro
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 672
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #41 on: Sep 5th, 2016, 07:45am »

I'll see what I can do!
User IP Logged

User Image
MonsterMouse
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

the stumpy hobbit !!!!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1907
xx Re: Declining Activity.
« Reply #42 on: Sep 5th, 2016, 11:58am »

on Sep 5th, 2016, 07:45am, Skip Intro wrote:
I'll see what I can do!


You know it makes sense wink grin kiss
User IP Logged

You gotta get in to get out !


User Image
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls