Board Logo
« Welcome! »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 24th, 2017, 05:29am



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15  ...  26 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Welcome!  (Read 68840 times)
demolition man
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 13426
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #180 on: Mar 2nd, 2007, 3:05pm »

on Mar 1st, 2007, 3:46pm, LUFCFan wrote:
Welcome...i'm Leedsunited from the old Forum I thought a name change might inspire my team to actually start winning.


You're most welcome LeedsUnited.

Whether you'll survive this season is a tough call. It's a sad day when a giant of English football is in the mire.

Dirty Leeds? Yes, maybe huh but nonetheless, I wish the wee manager well and hope he get's it right over the next 13 games. Arguably the most important 13 games ever for LUFC undecided
User IP Logged

LUFCFan
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1359
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #181 on: Mar 2nd, 2007, 4:52pm »

on Mar 2nd, 2007, 3:05pm, demolition man wrote:
You're most welcome LeedsUnited.

Whether you'll survive this season is a tough call. It's a sad day when a giant of English football is in the mire.

Dirty Leeds? Yes, maybe huh but nonetheless, I wish the wee manager well and hope he get's it right over the next 13 games. Arguably the most important 13 games ever for LUFC undecided


Thanks I think you're right the next 13 games are going to decide it.
Can I honestly see us getting out of this mess ? my brain says 'no' and my heart says 'yes'.
I'm hoping my heart wins.
User IP Logged

"We're only as strong as the weakest link in the chain".
Peebs
Harlequin
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 8
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #182 on: Mar 2nd, 2007, 5:11pm »

Hi everyone,

Have moved over from the official genesis forum. I was Paul Ebery there, but had to change my name to join this forum.

I should have introduced myself here first, but the The Flower Kings thread proved irresistable!

Anyway, thanks to Krissy for setting this forum up. It is good to see some familier names here, especially as the old forum seems to be collapsing under marketing pressure!
User IP Logged

Nov
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7237
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #183 on: Mar 2nd, 2007, 6:05pm »

on Mar 2nd, 2007, 5:11pm, Peebs wrote:
Hi everyone,

Have moved over from the official genesis forum. I was Paul Ebery there, but had to change my name to join this forum.

I should have introduced myself here first, but the The Flower Kings thread proved irresistable!

Anyway, thanks to Krissy for setting this forum up. It is good to see some familier names here, especially as the old forum seems to be collapsing under marketing pressure!

Hello new-boy.

I've been here ages and have got over 5 posts already.

grin

User IP Logged

Mal
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Somethings changed, that's not your face, IT'S MINE!!!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5247
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #184 on: Mar 3rd, 2007, 2:22pm »

A warm welcome aboard to MB cheesy
Maybe the boot section will see some use now cheesy
User IP Logged

You're naive if you really do believe
That the world is so full of sin

Hoffa
Guest
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #185 on: Mar 3rd, 2007, 3:10pm »

Thank You, Krissy for giving us an alternative to the chaos on the the official site.
User IP Logged

GraemeD
Harlequin
Image


member is offline

Avatar

Look Beyond the Telomere


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 9
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #186 on: Mar 3rd, 2007, 4:17pm »

Quality site Krissy. I was sooo confused by the fiasco on the official one!

Well, shall we get down to business as usual?! smiley
User IP Logged

Darwin Had No Magic Bullet
LUFCFan
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1359
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #187 on: Mar 3rd, 2007, 5:54pm »

on Mar 3rd, 2007, 4:17pm, GraemeD wrote:
Quality site Krissy. I was sooo confused by the fiasco on the official one!

Well, shall we get down to business as usual?! smiley


That's my feeling too....
yes lets !
User IP Logged

"We're only as strong as the weakest link in the chain".
Chessman
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sending Ripples To Entangle You!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19603
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #188 on: Mar 3rd, 2007, 7:14pm »

on Mar 2nd, 2007, 4:52pm, LUFCFan wrote:
Thanks I think you're right the next 13 games are going to decide it.
Can I honestly see us getting out of this mess ? my brain says 'no' and my heart says 'yes'.
I'm hoping my heart wins.


Hello LUFCFan. Nice to see you made the transition ok.
I wish your team all the luck in the world.
In the seventies, Leeds were my second favourite team (I am an Evertonian) and it was always good to see them 'up there' fighting it out with the likes of us, Arsenal and Liverpool to win things.
I can still name their famous team from then, from Sprake to Gray.
Time you were climbing again, not descending.

smiley
User IP Logged

LUFCFan
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1359
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #189 on: Mar 4th, 2007, 11:25am »

on Mar 3rd, 2007, 7:14pm, Chessman wrote:
Hello LUFCFan. Nice to see you made the transition ok.
I wish your team all the luck in the world.
In the seventies, Leeds were my second favourite team (I am an Evertonian) and it was always good to see them 'up there' fighting it out with the likes of us, Arsenal and Liverpool to win things.
I can still name their famous team from then, from Sprake to Gray.
Time you were climbing again, not descending.

smiley


Thank you...i'm at a loss to explain why we keep losing.
Is there no heart left in the team ?.
Oh yes Gary Sprake a fine goalkeeper though he had a tendency to be clumsy at times.
That being said when he was on his game he was almost unbeatable.
User IP Logged

"We're only as strong as the weakest link in the chain".
relayer901
Moonlit Knight
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 54
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #190 on: Mar 4th, 2007, 3:00pm »

Thank you for this great site Krissy. I hadn't posted to the official site for a while, and was surprised by recent events. Although I tended to lurk more than post, it's great to see so many familiar names on this site. I will make more of an effort to post from this point on.

Hello Chessman, nice to see you here.
User IP Logged

Jon
Harlequin
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 25
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #191 on: Mar 4th, 2007, 3:10pm »

Just thought I'd say hello.

I'm Jon and on the 'other' forum I'm known as Jon.

Good to see so many names from the past, including some who have abandoned the 'other' forum. I hope that the disparaging remark about post $35 joiners that I read in one post is an isolated remark tongue.
User IP Logged

User Image
demolition man
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 13426
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #192 on: Mar 4th, 2007, 3:42pm »

on Mar 4th, 2007, 3:10pm, Jon wrote:
Just thought I'd say hello.

I'm Jon and on the 'other' forum I'm known as Jon.

Good to see so many names from the past, including some who have abandoned the 'other' forum. I hope that the disparaging remark about post $35 joiners that I read in one post is an isolated remark tongue.



Welcome aboard, there's no ill feeling here at all. Hope you enjoy your stay smiley
User IP Logged

demolition man
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 13426
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #193 on: Mar 4th, 2007, 3:43pm »

on Mar 4th, 2007, 3:00pm, relayer901 wrote:
Thank you for this great site Krissy. I hadn't posted to the official site for a while, and was surprised by recent events. Although I tended to lurk more than post, it's great to see so many familiar names on this site. I will make more of an effort to post from this point on.

Hello Chessman, nice to see you here.


Well mate, I'll be keeping an eye on your post count wink smiley
User IP Logged

peng
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1125
xx Re: Welcome!
« Reply #194 on: Mar 4th, 2007, 7:34pm »

on Mar 2nd, 2007, 6:05pm, Nov wrote:
I've been here ages and have got over 5 posts already.

you get a bowl of soup with that
User IP Logged

come and play in the milky night
swallow the rapture
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15  ...  26 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls