Board Logo
« What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 18th, 2018, 1:47pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50  ...  108 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II  (Read 109833 times)
boredatwork
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 2339
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #705 on: Jan 23rd, 2015, 1:21pm »

BBC1 being cluttered up with football all evening when there’s nothing worth watching on BBC4 rolleyes
User IP Logged

Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #706 on: Jan 23rd, 2015, 3:43pm »

on Jan 23rd, 2015, 11:45am, Dust wrote:
I went to the bank to make a deposit. I had received a check for $327.41, and I wrote out another check from another of my accounts for $672.59. The teller added them up and said, "Wow, this comes out to exactly $1,000.00! What are the odds of that??"

Moron. rolleyes


That's the kind of thing I would have done, I'm really thick when it comes to figures. grin
User IP Logged

User Image
Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7514
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #707 on: Jan 23rd, 2015, 3:54pm »

on Jan 23rd, 2015, 1:21pm, boredatwork wrote:
BBC1 being cluttered up with football all evening when there’s nothing worth watching on BBC4 rolleyes


Yes, know what you mean. No ' Musketeers ' tonight! I love that show.
User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

boredatwork
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 2339
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #708 on: Jan 23rd, 2015, 5:06pm »

on Jan 23rd, 2015, 3:54pm, Squigelyfox wrote:
Yes, know what you mean. No ' Musketeers ' tonight! I love that show.

I like “Musketeers” too. It may be less intellectually demanding than “Wolf Hall” but at least you don’t have to spend half the time peering into the gloom trying to see what’s going on, which definitely gets on my tits!
User IP Logged

Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7514
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #709 on: Jan 24th, 2015, 07:09am »

on Jan 23rd, 2015, 5:06pm, boredatwork wrote:
I like “Musketeers” too. It may be less intellectually demanding than “Wolf Hall” but at least you don’t have to spend half the time peering into the gloom trying to see what’s going on, which definitely gets on my tits!


Wouldn't know, never seen it. ' Musketeers ' has some good stories and nice guys in it anyway. smiley
User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

Schrottrocker
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4788
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #710 on: Jan 24th, 2015, 1:12pm »

What gets on my tits... I just have to say it: my facebook friends suck. All my newsfeed is full of stupid boring smartass knowitall crap not worth wasting any time on it, and those who could contribute interesting substantial comments are silent. Like me, I never post in the newsfeed either rolleyes tongue lipsrsealed
User IP Logged

shadow
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1488
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #711 on: Jan 24th, 2015, 1:15pm »

on Jan 24th, 2015, 1:12pm, Schrottrocker wrote:
What gets on my tits... I just have to say it: my facebook friends suck. All my newsfeed is full of stupid boring smartass knowitall crap not worth wasting any time on it, and those who could contribute interesting substantial comments are silent. Like me, I never post in the newsfeed either rolleyes tongue lipsrsealed
I closed my Facebook account a long time ago but I do miss my old forum friend's from years ago
User IP Logged

Phil
shadow
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1488
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #712 on: Jan 24th, 2015, 1:33pm »

on Jan 24th, 2015, 1:15pm, shadow wrote:
I closed my Facebook account a long time ago but I do miss my old forum friend's from years ago
I wonder how J/C Bender Wotcha Hoggy Martin T and many more are doing ?
User IP Logged

Phil
Yild4Genesis
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 3504
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #713 on: Jan 24th, 2015, 2:50pm »

on Jan 24th, 2015, 1:33pm, shadow wrote:
I wonder how J/C Bender Wotcha Hoggy Martin T and many more are doing ?


They're all doing really well. They on my FB page too

grin
User IP Logged

I wrote the last entry in my diary today. It simply said...bugger
shadow
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1488
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #714 on: Jan 24th, 2015, 4:10pm »

on Jan 24th, 2015, 2:50pm, Robert The Bruce wrote:
They're all doing really well. They on my FB page too

grin
Thats good news mate
User IP Logged

Phil
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #715 on: Jan 24th, 2015, 4:44pm »

on Jan 24th, 2015, 1:12pm, Schrottrocker wrote:
What gets on my tits... I just have to say it: my facebook friends suck. All my newsfeed is full of stupid boring smartass knowitall crap not worth wasting any time on it, and those who could contribute interesting substantial comments are silent. Like me, I never post in the newsfeed either rolleyes tongue lipsrsealed


That tells you something doesn't it?
User IP Logged

User Image
NoSonOfVine
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 14202
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #716 on: Jan 25th, 2015, 04:44am »

on Jan 24th, 2015, 1:12pm, Schrottrocker wrote:
What gets on my tits... I just have to say it: my facebook friends suck. All my newsfeed is full of stupid boring smartass knowitall crap not worth wasting any time on it, and those who could contribute interesting substantial comments are silent. Like me, I never post in the newsfeed either rolleyes tongue lipsrsealed

Same for me. undecided
User IP Logged

foxfeeder
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm an all-eras fan. Of Steve Hackett!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5176
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #717 on: Jan 25th, 2015, 09:30am »

on Jan 24th, 2015, 2:50pm, Robert The Bruce wrote:
They're all doing really well. They on my FB page too

grin


Tell 'em to pop in here sometime!
User IP Logged

Ian

Blasting, billowing, bursting forth, With the power of ten billion butterfly sneezes.

User Image
Dust
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 9333
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #718 on: Jan 25th, 2015, 09:36am »

on Jan 24th, 2015, 2:50pm, Robert The Bruce wrote:
They're all doing really well. They on my FB page too

grin

Same here.

For a while I hated FaceBook... a huge waste of time sifting through tons of garbage to find a few enjoyable nuggets. Then as I figured out how to adjust things, I came to enjoy it a little more. Now I'm on there a few times a day... I don't post much, but I can quickly find things that are of interest and easily ignore the crap.
User IP Logged

shadow
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1488
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #719 on: Jan 25th, 2015, 12:20pm »

on Jan 25th, 2015, 09:36am, Dust wrote:
Same here.

For a while I hated FaceBook... a huge waste of time sifting through tons of garbage to find a few enjoyable nuggets. Then as I figured out how to adjust things, I came to enjoy it a little more. Now I'm on there a few times a day... I don't post much, but I can quickly find things that are of interest and easily ignore the crap.
Are the people still under the stairs ? , I do miss the old forum crew
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2015, 12:21pm by shadow » User IP Logged

Phil
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50  ...  108 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls