Board Logo
« What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 17th, 2018, 1:40pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48  ...  108 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II  (Read 109703 times)
Yild4Genesis
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 3504
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #675 on: Jan 9th, 2015, 12:20am »

on Jan 8th, 2015, 10:36pm, Lily wrote:
Where, I didn't see that! I just remember Henry talking about how it had only been remastered in the box set. Thanks though.

smiley


No, I didnt. I just thought I did..
rolleyes
User IP Logged

I wrote the last entry in my diary today. It simply said...bugger
foxfeeder
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm an all-eras fan. Of Steve Hackett!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5172
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #676 on: Jan 9th, 2015, 07:56am »

on Jan 8th, 2015, 09:56am, Lily wrote:
Anyway, on to the important stuff! :/

I got my LIVE BOX SET from Amazon yesterday, which I decided to order purely because I wanted THE LONGS remastered and you can't buy it as a single CD. It was going to be the most expensive CD I'd ever purchased, because I know that one and Seconds Out would be the only ones I would play from the box with any regularity.


The outside of the CD says "The Way we Walk, The Shorts and The Longs'

But the bloody CD itself is NOT that. It's the audio of the show with the shorts and longs mixed up as such.

Somebody tell me I'm missing something and there is a hidden CD with THE LONGS in the box someplace else.



cry angry cry


Do you have the facility to rip the CD and master a CDR with the tracks as you want them? (Preferably in Wave format, not MP3!)
User IP Logged

Ian

Blasting, billowing, bursting forth, With the power of ten billion butterfly sneezes.

User Image
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #677 on: Jan 9th, 2015, 2:05pm »

on Jan 9th, 2015, 07:56am, foxfeeder wrote:
Do you have the facility to rip the CD and master a CDR with the tracks as you want them? (Preferably in Wave format, not MP3!)


I might. I just don't know what that means. 😊


I could make a cd for my car after putting it in iTunes. But that takes Away the whole remastered idea


I'm so angry about this! Feels like false advertising. angry. Why still call it the shorts and the longs. It doesn't make any sense! 😡😡😡😡😡
User IP Logged

User Image
HENRY
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Miserable Git


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6537
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #678 on: Jan 9th, 2015, 3:39pm »

on Jan 9th, 2015, 2:05pm, Lily wrote:
I'm so angry about this! Feels like false advertising. Why still call it the shorts and the longs. It doesn't make any sense!

Sure it does.

Both albums were called "The Way We Walk", (Vol. One and Vol. Two), and you still get all the songs from both albums. Just the order of the songs has changed.

You're probably in a very small minority that has an issue with the new configuration. Remember, most people complained that the song list had been originally altered.
User IP Logged

"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid." - Frank Zappa
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #679 on: Jan 9th, 2015, 3:42pm »

on Jan 9th, 2015, 3:39pm, HENRY wrote:
Sure it does.

Both albums were called "The Way We Walk", (Vol. One and Vol. Two), and you still get all the songs from both albums. Just the order of the songs has changed.

You're probably in a very small minority that has an issue with the new configuration. Remember, most people complained that the song list had been originally altered.


All the Genesis concerts should have shorts and longs on the label then, this is just a concert in order.
User IP Logged

User Image
Yild4Genesis
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 3504
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #680 on: Jan 9th, 2015, 4:44pm »

on Jan 9th, 2015, 3:42pm, Lily wrote:
All the Genesis concerts should have shorts and longs on the label then, this is just a concert in order.


Haha!
Lily logic...

grin
User IP Logged

I wrote the last entry in my diary today. It simply said...bugger
foxfeeder
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm an all-eras fan. Of Steve Hackett!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5172
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #681 on: Jan 10th, 2015, 11:15am »

on Jan 9th, 2015, 2:05pm, Lily wrote:
I might. I just don't know what that means. 😊


I could make a cd for my car after putting it in iTunes. But that takes Away the whole remastered idea


I'm so angry about this! Feels like false advertising. angry. Why still call it the shorts and the longs. It doesn't make any sense! 😡😡😡😡😡


Well, iTunes will rip CD's and let you burn selected tracks, but I don't know if it will only do it via mp3 (I don't have/use iTunes). It's not a deal breaker, you may be satisfied with mp3 sourced CD's, some of us are a bit fussy. wink
User IP Logged

Ian

Blasting, billowing, bursting forth, With the power of ten billion butterfly sneezes.

User Image
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #682 on: Jan 10th, 2015, 8:21pm »

on Jan 10th, 2015, 11:15am, foxfeeder wrote:
Well, iTunes will rip CD's and let you burn selected tracks, but I don't know if it will only do it via mp3 (I don't have/use iTunes). It's not a deal breaker, you may be satisfied with mp3 sourced CD's, some of us are a bit fussy. wink


MP3 crap. I paid extra for a super duper CD player in my car, for my special music I like the actual/original CD.

I started to play it in my car, but I'm so cross I took it off after a few songs and put the box set in the back of the cupboard, lost interest.

User IP Logged

User Image
foxfeeder
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm an all-eras fan. Of Steve Hackett!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5172
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #683 on: Jan 11th, 2015, 10:33am »

on Jan 10th, 2015, 8:21pm, Lily wrote:
MP3 crap. I paid extra for a super duper CD player in my car, for my special music I like the actual/original CD.

I started to play it in my car, but I'm so cross I took it off after a few songs and put the box set in the back of the cupboard, lost interest.



Just had a quick google: http://www.tunecore.com/tutorial/rip_itunes

You can rip in wave format (The original CD format) so you can burn the tunes you want with no loss of quality onto a CDR.
User IP Logged

Ian

Blasting, billowing, bursting forth, With the power of ten billion butterfly sneezes.

User Image
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #684 on: Jan 11th, 2015, 11:46am »

on Jan 11th, 2015, 10:33am, foxfeeder wrote:
Just had a quick google: http://www.tunecore.com/tutorial/rip_itunes

You can rip in wave format (The original CD format) so you can burn the tunes you want with no loss of quality onto a CDR.


shocked


Thanks foxfeeder, I just took a look. It looks as easy as you say. Will do it later see how it is. cool kiss
User IP Logged

User Image
alanh
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3956
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #685 on: Jan 15th, 2015, 05:43am »

Hi there



Cyclists on pavements - grr! They moan about motorists not paying them proper attention and causing accidents and then do exactly the same to pedestrians on pavements! They should be made to take a proficiency test and be licensed and pay road tax as far as I am concerned - bloody nuisances!



Alan H
User IP Logged

foxfeeder
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm an all-eras fan. Of Steve Hackett!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5172
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #686 on: Jan 15th, 2015, 07:58am »

on Jan 15th, 2015, 05:43am, alanh wrote:
Hi there



Cyclists on pavements - grr! They moan about motorists not paying them proper attention and causing accidents and then do exactly the same to pedestrians on pavements! They should be made to take a proficiency test and be licensed and pay road tax as far as I am concerned - bloody nuisances!



Alan H


And no lights when needed, and not stopping at red lights. They wonder why they get knocked off!
User IP Logged

Ian

Blasting, billowing, bursting forth, With the power of ten billion butterfly sneezes.

User Image
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #687 on: Jan 15th, 2015, 08:18am »

on Jan 15th, 2015, 05:43am, alanh wrote:
Hi there



Cyclists on pavements - grr! They moan about motorists not paying them proper attention and causing accidents and then do exactly the same to pedestrians on pavements! They should be made to take a proficiency test and be licensed and pay road tax as far as I am concerned - bloody nuisances!



Alan H


I hate this too. They have started ticketing in Toronto for it.
User IP Logged

User Image
alanh
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3956
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #688 on: Jan 16th, 2015, 07:18am »

Hi there



One guy knocked me flying with his bike and when he dusted himself up he had the barefaced cheek to say I should look where I was going. At which point I threw his bike into the road!


Alan H
User IP Logged

Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7514
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #689 on: Jan 16th, 2015, 10:47am »

Sales people who don't seem to understand the word "no"! rolleyes
User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48  ...  108 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls