Board Logo
« What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 18th, 2018, 2:00pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43  ...  108 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II  (Read 109857 times)
shadow
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1488
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #600 on: Dec 22nd, 2014, 09:12am »

on Dec 20th, 2014, 3:42pm, Lily wrote:
People are unbelievable sometimes. Sorry that happened shadow sad

I have a dint in my car from somebody slamming there door into it, I didn't bother to get it fixed, soon as I do another one appears.
Thanks Lily , I know the feeling that's twice someones hit the car
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2014, 09:13am by shadow » User IP Logged

Phil
shadow
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1488
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #601 on: Dec 22nd, 2014, 09:16am »

on Dec 21st, 2014, 3:10pm, NoSonOfVine wrote:
When you're wrapping presents and you cut out a square of wrapping paper, but it doesn't quite fit the present you're wrapping. undecided
Bless you didnt need to wrap it for me
User IP Logged

Phil
Squigelyfox
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know you make me smile, so many ways at once


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 7514
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #602 on: Dec 22nd, 2014, 1:10pm »

on Dec 21st, 2014, 3:10pm, NoSonOfVine wrote:
When you're wrapping presents and you cut out a square of wrapping paper, but it doesn't quite fit the present you're wrapping. undecided


Check the size first. Lay the present on the paper, then make sure there's enough to cover it. Simples! cheesy
User IP Logged

Summer lightning in your eyes
It keeps on dancing

alanh
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3956
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #603 on: Dec 23rd, 2014, 05:43am »

Hi there



And taking kids to a shooting range and training them how to use a sub-machine gun which then blows someone's head off is "responsible"? The lunatics really have taken over the madhouse!


Alan H
User IP Logged

ericm
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2353
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #604 on: Dec 23rd, 2014, 06:18am »

on Dec 23rd, 2014, 05:43am, alanh wrote:
Hi there



And taking kids to a shooting range and training them how to use a sub-machine gun which then blows someone's head off is "responsible"? The lunatics really have taken over the madhouse!


Alan H


Who said that's responsible? It's not in my book, nor is it with anyone else I know. There's no need for a child or anyone other than a police/military person to be training with a weapon like that. That said the fault lies with the parent of that child, and the trainer,imo, not the child. They should've never been put in that position.

To try and blame responsible gun owners for that tragedy is way off the mark amd just a flat out misuse of the word responsible. In fact it's the exact opposite of responsible,IMO.
User IP Logged

"You're not getting laid if you're standing there with your cell phone."
Schrottrocker
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4788
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #605 on: Dec 23rd, 2014, 06:55am »

This whole discussion reminds me on a school experience:

Back then in 10th grade our religion teacher told us once in all earnest that cars should be forbidden because they are technically weapons because they can be misused to kill people. One of my fellow students then started to argue with our teacher for the sake of provocation by saying he could not imagine any greater thing on earth than irresponsibly racing around in cars and if he ever was to get kids he would let them race in his car from their earliest days on. Needless to say the discussion (better: fight) never went anywhere... rolleyes
User IP Logged

ericm
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2353
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #606 on: Dec 23rd, 2014, 10:56am »

on Dec 23rd, 2014, 06:55am, Schrottrocker wrote:
This whole discussion reminds me on a school experience:

Back then in 10th grade our religion teacher told us once in all earnest that cars should be forbidden because they are technically weapons because they can be misused to kill people. One of my fellow students then started to argue with our teacher for the sake of provocation by saying he could not imagine any greater thing on earth than irresponsibly racing around in cars and if he ever was to get kids he would let them race in his car from their earliest days on. Needless to say the discussion (better: fight) never went anywhere... rolleyes


I agree this discussion won't go anywhere, and why I wasn't even going to reply but I took offense to the "idiot" and "deranged" comments, and felt that should be addressed.
User IP Logged

"You're not getting laid if you're standing there with your cell phone."
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #607 on: Dec 23rd, 2014, 1:01pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2014, 10:56am, ericm wrote:
I agree this discussion won't go anywhere, and why I wasn't even going to reply but I took offense to the "idiot" and "deranged" comments, and felt that should be addressed.


Idiot and deranged are ridiculous things to say in that context IMO.


Culturally guns are viewed very differently in the UK, so I can understand where Alan is coming from generally speaking. When I first came to North America in 1979, I felt very nervous when I saw the police with guns on their belt lining up in the donut shop (I used to eat donuts back then).

Now I don't think anything of police having them, but still get nervous if I see one otherwise, in peoples houses etc.
User IP Logged

User Image
Yild4Genesis
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 3504
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #608 on: Dec 23rd, 2014, 2:12pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2014, 1:01pm, Lily wrote:
I used to eat donuts back then



Shocking!

grin
User IP Logged

I wrote the last entry in my diary today. It simply said...bugger
boredatwork
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 2339
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #609 on: Dec 23rd, 2014, 2:26pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2014, 1:01pm, Lily wrote:
When I first came to North America in 1979, I felt very nervous when I saw the police with guns on their belt lining up in the donut shop (I used to eat donuts back then).

Did you? I hadnít realised eating donuts was a criminal offence in the USA shocked
User IP Logged

ericm
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2353
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #610 on: Dec 23rd, 2014, 2:37pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2014, 1:01pm, Lily wrote:
Idiot and deranged are ridiculous things to say in that context IMO.


Culturally guns are viewed very differently in the UK, so I can understand where Alan is coming from generally speaking. When I first came to North America in 1979, I felt very nervous when I saw the police with guns on their belt lining up in the donut shop (I used to eat donuts back then).

Now I don't think anything of police having them, but still get nervous if I see one otherwise, in peoples houses etc.


Oh I definitely know about how guns are viewed in the Uk, and many other countries. I wish there were no guns anywhere, but that's not realistic, especially here in the US.

You don't have to worry about seeing one when we get together. I don't have a carry permit so that takes care of me having one outside of my home, and if you ever visit my home, you'll never see one lying around there either. I'm responsible! wink smiley
User IP Logged

"You're not getting laid if you're standing there with your cell phone."
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #611 on: Dec 23rd, 2014, 5:15pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2014, 2:37pm, ericm wrote:
Oh I definitely know about how guns are viewed in the Uk, and many other countries. I wish there were no guns anywhere, but that's not realistic, especially here in the US.

You don't have to worry about seeing one when we get together. I don't have a carry permit so that takes care of me having one outside of my home, and if you ever visit my home, you'll never see one lying around there either. I'm responsible! wink smiley


Are you kidding me. Instinctively I knew as soon as I met you back in 2009 that you are a trustworthy awesome person.

I'm glad to be on the side where you would protect me, I have a feeling it wouldn't be much fun being on the side of the person you p'd off. grin

(To be clear: that doesn't mean I'm saying you would shoot somebody who just made you cross!)
User IP Logged

User Image
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #612 on: Dec 23rd, 2014, 5:16pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2014, 2:26pm, boredatwork wrote:
Did you? I hadnít realised eating donuts was a criminal offence in the USA shocked


It should be!

grin



(Cops and Donuts go together here)
User IP Logged

User Image
ericm
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2353
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #613 on: Dec 23rd, 2014, 6:31pm »

on Dec 23rd, 2014, 5:15pm, Lily wrote:
Are you kidding me. Instinctively I knew as soon as I met you back in 2009 that you are a trustworthy awesome person.

I'm glad to be on the side where you would protect me, I have a feeling it wouldn't be much fun being on the side of the person you p'd off. grin

(To be clear: that doesn't mean I'm saying you would shoot somebody who just made you cross!)


Haha. Well thanks for those kind words. kiss I'd definitely have your back as I would any family member or friend.

I know you didn't mean that, and to be clear to everyone else here though, outside of a shooting range, I would never dream of discharging a weapon unless I was defending my or a family members life in my own home. Having a gun at home does not mean I'm itching to use it or would use it if there was another choice. Only in a life or death situation that I hope, and pray to never be in.

User IP Logged

"You're not getting laid if you're standing there with your cell phone."
Yild4Genesis
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 3504
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #614 on: Dec 24th, 2014, 03:51am »

on Dec 23rd, 2014, 6:31pm, ericm wrote:
Haha. Well thanks for those kind words. kiss I'd definitely have your back as I would any family member or friend.

I know you didn't mean that, and to be clear to everyone else here though, outside of a shooting range, I would never dream of discharging a weapon unless I was defending my or a family members life in my own home. Having a gun at home does not mean I'm itching to use it or would use it if there was another choice. Only in a life or death situation that I hope, and pray to never be in.



Unfortunately, the problem with gun laws in America is that not all people who have them are as responsible as you, Eric. And because of that and the proliferation of high powered weapons available at ones finger tips, tragedy is always around the corner. I know it's not your fault, but that is the reality of the situation...
User IP Logged

I wrote the last entry in my diary today. It simply said...bugger
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43  ...  108 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls