Board Logo
« What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Feb 18th, 2018, 1:53pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100  ...  108 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II  (Read 109844 times)
NoSonOfVine
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 14202
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1455 on: Dec 5th, 2015, 09:49am »

on Nov 19th, 2015, 1:49pm, Lily wrote:
Sorry about your ear infections no son that's painful.

Thanks, Lily. My ears are much better now. smiley
User IP Logged

Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1456 on: Dec 5th, 2015, 10:16am »

on Dec 5th, 2015, 09:49am, NoSonOfVine wrote:
Thanks, Lily. My ears are much better now. smiley


Excellent. cool



User IP Logged

User Image
Yild4Genesis
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 3504
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1457 on: Dec 5th, 2015, 3:59pm »

All the peanuts on Facebook that are blaming Obama for the lack of gun control laws in America. Yea right, it's his fault..
rolleyes
User IP Logged

I wrote the last entry in my diary today. It simply said...bugger
ericm
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2353
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1458 on: Dec 5th, 2015, 6:23pm »

on Dec 5th, 2015, 3:59pm, Andrew Yild4Genesis wrote:
All the peanuts on Facebook that are blaming Obama for the lack of gun control laws in America. Yea right, it's his fault..
rolleyes


I'm not on FB so I wouldn't know about that but I'll tell ya after recent events, I'm hearing and seeing more and more talk of more people wanting to arm themselves, and not just in their own homes.

I expected that type of talk to happen but truth be told, it certainly doesn't help push any type of gun control legislation forward.
User IP Logged

"You're not getting laid if you're standing there with your cell phone."
Dust
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 9333
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1459 on: Dec 5th, 2015, 7:51pm »

on Dec 5th, 2015, 3:59pm, Andrew Yild4Genesis wrote:
All the peanuts on Facebook that are blaming Obama for the lack of gun control laws in America. Yea right, it's his fault..
rolleyes

Seriously? That makes no sense at all, unless the reasoning is that the Republican-controlled congress is categorically against anything Obama is for and therefore won't pass any gun control measures.
User IP Logged

Yild4Genesis
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 3504
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1460 on: Dec 5th, 2015, 8:58pm »

on Dec 5th, 2015, 7:51pm, Dust wrote:
Seriously? That makes no sense at all, unless the reasoning is that the Republican-controlled congress is categorically against anything Obama is for and therefore won't pass any gun control measures.


Exactly. That's why I posted it in what gets on my tits..
Maybe I should have posted in the what confuses me thread...
grin
User IP Logged

I wrote the last entry in my diary today. It simply said...bugger
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1461 on: Dec 6th, 2015, 08:11am »

Kiwi Daves post with 'Bullet in the Blue Sky' by U2 case caused some very familiar 'discussions'. grin
User IP Logged

User Image
Yild4Genesis
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 3504
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1462 on: Dec 6th, 2015, 2:00pm »

Same old arguments...no wonder nothing ever changes.
User IP Logged

I wrote the last entry in my diary today. It simply said...bugger
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4709
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1463 on: Dec 6th, 2015, 4:03pm »

on Dec 6th, 2015, 2:00pm, Andrew Yild4Genesis wrote:
Same old arguments...no wonder nothing ever changes.


Wouldn't say nothing changes. That saying 'Be the change you want to see in the world' makes sense to me.
User IP Logged

User Image
Yild4Genesis
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 3504
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1464 on: Dec 7th, 2015, 01:24am »

on Dec 6th, 2015, 4:03pm, Lily wrote:
Wouldn't say nothing changes. That saying 'Be the change you want to see in the world' makes sense to me.


That would make sense if the Americans had any politicians with enough balls to do anything about it-gun laws I mean.
It seems to me the vocal minority far out way the silentish majority IMO. I don't know, maybe things would be different if voting there was compulsory...
User IP Logged

I wrote the last entry in my diary today. It simply said...bugger
NoSonOfVine
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 14202
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1465 on: Dec 18th, 2015, 8:34pm »

The phrases "Netflix and chill" and "cheeky Nando's". angry
User IP Logged

NoSonOfVine
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 14202
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1466 on: Dec 19th, 2015, 08:09am »

on Dec 6th, 2015, 2:00pm, Kristopher Kringle wrote:
Same old arguments...no wonder nothing ever changes.

Most of the "gun control is bad" arguments are all based off of the erroneous, paranoid idea that the term "gun control" means "absolute gun ban and revocation of the 2nd amendment". That's not what it means. Enacting a few extra laws won't make guns vanish all of a sudden or stop law-abiding citizens from being able to purchase them. So, a large majority of the arguments against gun control can be thrown out, because they're not even relevant in the first place. Yet for some reason, these arguments terrify thousands of Americans into voting against gun control, because they fear that they'll be disarmed. undecided

An argument I especially hate is "Criminals will always be able to get guns, so gun control won't work." Really? So you gun nuts worship your firearms to such an asinine extent, that you think that, since criminals can acquire guns illegally, they have the right to buy them legally, too? It's nonsense. Yes, criminals will go to the trouble to get guns illegally but extra gun laws will still inhibit their ability to locate them. Guns laws will slow them down and save a few lives. Even a few spared lives is an improvement. According to President Obama, in several parts of the U.S., guns are as easy to purchase as a book. Besides, criminals aren't the only ones who are responsible for gun violence. How can anyone possibly support the idea of people with anger issues or severe mental illnesses having such easy access to deadly weapons that any sane individual would not let them get their hands on?

Another argument that's downright idiotic: "Well the U.S. isn't that violent! We're a big country, we're bound to have a lot of gun deaths!" Again... really? So the U.S.'s vast size is an excuse for all the gun violence? No. The U.S. is far from the most violent nation in the world, but it's also far from the least violent, too. The U.S.'s homicide rate (homicides per 100,000 citizens) ranks near the middle, and that isn't good enough. Improvements can be made, but will they ever be made? We'll have to wait and see, but just remember this sad quote:

"In retrospect, Sandy Hook marked the end of the U.S. gun control debate. Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over." - Dan Hodges, journalist

sad
« Last Edit: Dec 19th, 2015, 08:10am by NoSonOfVine » User IP Logged

ericm
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2353
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1467 on: Dec 19th, 2015, 10:04am »

Iion Dec 19th, 2015, 08:09am, NoSonOfVine wrote:
Most of the "gun control is bad" arguments are all based off of the erroneous, paranoid idea that the term "gun control" means "absolute gun ban and revocation of the 2nd amendment". That's not what it means. Enacting a few extra laws won't make guns vanish all of a sudden or stop law-abiding citizens from being able to purchase them. So, a large majority of the arguments against gun control can be thrown out, because they're not even relevant in the first place. Yet for some reason, these arguments terrify thousands of Americans into voting against gun control, because they fear that they'll be disarmed. undecided

An argument I especially hate is "Criminals will always be able to get guns, so gun control won't work." Really? So you gun nuts worship your firearms to such an asinine extent, that you think that, since criminals can acquire guns illegally, they have the right to buy them legally, too? It's nonsense. Yes, criminals will go to the trouble to get guns illegally but extra gun laws will still inhibit their ability to locate them. Guns laws will slow them down and save a few lives. Even a few spared lives is an improvement. According to President Obama, in several parts of the U.S., guns are as easy to purchase as a book. Besides, criminals aren't the only ones who are responsible for gun violence. How can anyone possibly support the idea of people with anger issues or severe mental illnesses having such easy access to deadly weapons that any sane individual would not let them get their hands on?

Another argument that's downright idiotic: "Well the U.S. isn't that violent! We're a big country, we're bound to have a lot of gun deaths!" Again... really? So the U.S.'s vast size is an excuse for all the gun violence? No. The U.S. is far from the most violent nation in the world, but it's also far from the least violent, too. The U.S.'s homicide rate (homicides per 100,000 citizens) ranks near the middle, and that isn't good enough. Improvements can be made, but will they ever be made? We'll have to wait and see, but just remember this sad quote:

"In retrospect, Sandy Hook marked the end of the U.S. gun control debate. Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over." - Dan Hodges, journalist

sad


Well this "gun nut" thinks most of your assumptions from far away are off base,and just flat out wrong.

First of all, most gun nuts don't fear gun control laws. Plenty of law abiding gun owners are in favor of some type of additional gun control. Possibly in part so we aren't labeled gun nuts. rolleyes What most of us are concerned about ( fear is a bit of a stretch,IMO) is once some of these control laws take place, where does it stop? I'm all for more gun control as I have stated several times, and have given my suggestions on what I think is a good start. However I'm not in favor of anything that starts the ball rolling to take my rights away or my guns. Assure me that won't happen, and you get my support. You saying that not happening is irrelevant is just one of your mistaken assumptions. Tell me how you know that'll never happen? If a lot of people think it could be possible and why they are against more laws how in hell is that irrelevant? In fact it's entirely relevant and a BIG factor in the resistance to more gun control. Sorry NSOV but just you saying that concern is irrelevant doesn't make it so.

Your point about criminals getting guns legally is so far off the mark I'm not sure where to start. No one is concerned with them getting them legally. Why would we be when they can't get them legally with a record? The assumption they can is not only wrong it's absurd. Making a statement like that almost doesn't warrant a response because it shows how uniformed you are about the subject, but even so, I thought maybe I'd inform you of it's absurdity. YOU CAN'T GET A GUN HERE WITH A CRIMINAL RECORD! Stricter gun laws making it tougher to get guns is NOT going to affect them. There will still be just as many legal guns for sale as ever.

The reason people say if you take guns away from legal owners the only ones who'll have them are the criminals, is because criminals get their guns ILLEGALLY! More gun control laws making it tougher on healthy, law abiding citizens getting guns LEGALLY isn't going to stop that. Think about that for a second and maybe it'll sink in why so many law abiding gun owners don't want to lose their rights.

The Sandy Hook tragedy was horrible, and no one in their right mind thinks otherwise. That case was as much about mental health and parental negligence,IMO than anything. All inclusive, strict mental health screenings is a great place to start for better gun control,IMO. If we can make it illegal for people with a record to get guns, we should be able to do the same for people with a mental health problem.

I've got no problem with you voicing your opinions on the subject but I do with some of your assumptions. Do some research and get informed on what is actually true if you're really so concerned with more than just reading terrible headlines and casting judgement based on assumptions. It's a lot more complicated an issue than you might think. Dismissing people's thoughts as irrelevant isn't helpful, and only gets some to dig their heels in deeper. Especially those who don't really think for themselves and are easily influenced by people preying on their fears.

It's very easy to talk about a problem. Any problem and show what's wrong. It's a whole other thing to offer ideas and solutions to fix a problem.
User IP Logged

"You're not getting laid if you're standing there with your cell phone."
boredatwork
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 2339
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1468 on: Dec 19th, 2015, 2:31pm »

on Dec 19th, 2015, 08:09am, NoSonOfVine wrote:
"In retrospect, Sandy Hook marked the end of the U.S. gun control debate. Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over." - Dan Hodges, journalist

sad

Well it sure makes Donald Trumpís demand to ban Muslims look irrelevant at best. American citizens are perfectly capable of undertaking their own gun massacres unaided, so how much difference are a few extra religious nutters going to make? rolleyes
User IP Logged

Yild4Genesis
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 3504
xx Re: What Gets On My Tits!!! - Part II
« Reply #1469 on: Dec 19th, 2015, 3:18pm »

All I know is innocent people are dying and no one has offered me a good reason why and that is the saddest thing of all.
cry
User IP Logged

I wrote the last entry in my diary today. It simply said...bugger
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100  ...  108 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls