Board Logo
« What puts a smile on your face? »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 11th, 2017, 10:18pm



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55  ...  320 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: What puts a smile on your face?  (Read 85851 times)
MonsterMouse
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

the stumpy hobbit !!!!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1814
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #780 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 2:32pm »

I don;t know about smile .... but I did have some huge laughs at work today with my colleagues ...... Pat (my manager who is 59) and I were showing our two (MUCH younger) colleagues the type of dancing that used to be done "in our day" - think Status Quo or Mud and you'll get the gist !!! rolleyes grin Of course they thought this was very funny (as did we to be honest ..... we were pretty crap)
Then they proceeded to try and teach us the sort of "dancing" they do when they go clubbing ....... I guess you had to be there .... but oh my days it was just too funny.

(we did actually manage to get a few customers fed in between times too ..... honest !!)

grin
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2012, 2:32pm by MonsterMouse » User IP Logged

You gotta get in to get out !


User Image
Gabble Ratchet
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 19138
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #781 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 2:32pm »

on Apr 24th, 2012, 2:21pm, MonsterMouse wrote:
I'm not a mod anymore .... just a rocker !!! wink



Didn't realise! Mind yer ps and qs then!

(Rockers rule! grin)
User IP Logged

Make the most of all you still have coming to you!
Do as you would be done by!
Don't get mad, get even!
shadow
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1488
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #782 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 2:33pm »

on Apr 24th, 2012, 2:32pm, MonsterMouse wrote:
I don;t know about smile .... but I did have some huge laughs at work today with my colleagues ...... Pat (my manager who is 59) and I were showing our two (MUCH younger) colleagues the type of dancing that used to be done "in our day" - think Status Quo or Mud and you'll get the gist !!! rolleyes grin Of course they thought this was very funny (as did we to be honest ..... we were pretty crap)
Then they proceeded to try and teach us the sort of "dancing" they do when they go clubbing ....... I guess you had to be there .... but oh my days it was just too funny.

(we did actually manage to get a few customers fed in between times too ..... honest !!)

grin
Not tiger feet
User IP Logged

Phil
MonsterMouse
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

the stumpy hobbit !!!!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1814
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #783 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 2:34pm »

on Apr 24th, 2012, 2:32pm, Gabble Ratchet wrote:
Didn't realise! Mind yer ps and qs then!

(Rockers rule! grin)


so .... all other letters are ok then? wink
User IP Logged

You gotta get in to get out !


User Image
MonsterMouse
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

the stumpy hobbit !!!!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1814
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #784 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 2:34pm »

on Apr 24th, 2012, 2:33pm, shadow wrote:
Not tiger feet


Possibly ... I am not at liberty to divulge specific information wink grin
User IP Logged

You gotta get in to get out !


User Image
shadow
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1488
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #785 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 2:38pm »

on Apr 24th, 2012, 2:34pm, MonsterMouse wrote:
Possibly ... I am not at liberty to divulge specific information wink grin
i still have the flares hun
User IP Logged

Phil
MonsterMouse
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

the stumpy hobbit !!!!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1814
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #786 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 2:44pm »

on Apr 24th, 2012, 2:38pm, shadow wrote:
i still have the flares hun


laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

and the hair? wink kiss
User IP Logged

You gotta get in to get out !


User Image
shadow
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1488
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #787 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 2:47pm »

on Apr 24th, 2012, 2:44pm, MonsterMouse wrote:
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

and the hair? wink kiss
No hair me bald cry at least i save on buying combs rolleyes
User IP Logged

Phil
MonsterMouse
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

the stumpy hobbit !!!!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1814
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #788 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 2:51pm »

on Apr 24th, 2012, 2:47pm, shadow wrote:
No hair me bald cry at least i save on buying combs rolleyes


and shampoo ..... and conditioner ...... and haircuts ...... i'm off to get my head shaved !! wink laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2012, 2:51pm by MonsterMouse » User IP Logged

You gotta get in to get out !


User Image
shadow
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1488
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #789 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 3:06pm »

on Apr 24th, 2012, 2:51pm, MonsterMouse wrote:
and shampoo ..... and conditioner ...... and haircuts ...... i'm off to get my head shaved !! wink laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Mr Barber Mr Bic can be very blunt at times kiss
User IP Logged

Phil
MonsterMouse
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

the stumpy hobbit !!!!!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1814
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #790 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 3:07pm »

on Apr 24th, 2012, 3:06pm, shadow wrote:
Mr Barber Mr Bic can be very blunt at times kiss


grin
User IP Logged

You gotta get in to get out !


User Image
Gabble Ratchet
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 19138
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #791 on: Apr 24th, 2012, 3:28pm »

Since I registered with the Telephone Preference Service a few months ago, I haven't had a single cold call! smiley
User IP Logged

Make the most of all you still have coming to you!
Do as you would be done by!
Don't get mad, get even!
Down And Out
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 29001
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #792 on: Apr 25th, 2012, 06:57am »

on Apr 24th, 2012, 3:28pm, Gabble Ratchet wrote:
Since I registered with the Telephone Preference Service a few months ago, I haven't had a single cold call! smiley

But plenty of hot ones? wink
User IP Logged

It's good to be here, how've you been?
Schrottrocker
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4744
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #793 on: Apr 25th, 2012, 7:07pm »

Just love this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7ziwuIpnVY&feature=share%27%2C%29
smiley
User IP Logged

NoSonOfVine
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 14179
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #794 on: Apr 26th, 2012, 05:02am »

Finishing a long and tough essay which I never thought I was going to complete. Going to hand it in now. Oh, the relief! The satisfaction! 3,000+ words done and dusted at last. cool grin
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55  ...  320 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls