Board Logo
« What puts a smile on your face? »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 28th, 2017, 1:02pm


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178  ...  319 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: What puts a smile on your face?  (Read 230301 times)
Down And Out
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 29001
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2625 on: Sep 14th, 2013, 3:51pm »

Listening to Muse's Starlight on my new mobile phone. The 32GB memory card finally arrived today and so I have started copying music onto it. smiley
User IP Logged

It's good to be here, how've you been?
Paloma
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Lamb rules!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 16604
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2626 on: Sep 14th, 2013, 4:40pm »

Hey! I won 8 euros more in the lottery!

11 euros in total this week .... little by little I am getting there .... grin
User IP Logged

Live and let live.
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4690
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2627 on: Sep 14th, 2013, 5:10pm »

on Sep 14th, 2013, 4:40pm, Paloma wrote:
Hey! I won 8 euros more in the lottery!

11 euros in total this week .... little by little I am getting there .... grin


See the Reiki works! grin
User IP Logged

User Image
Paloma
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Lamb rules!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 16604
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2628 on: Sep 14th, 2013, 5:21pm »

on Sep 14th, 2013, 5:10pm, Lily wrote:
See the Reiki works! grin



grin

Maybe I need more reiki, I would like to fully retire .... grin
User IP Logged

Live and let live.
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4690
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2629 on: Sep 14th, 2013, 5:35pm »

on Sep 14th, 2013, 5:21pm, Paloma wrote:
grin

Maybe I need more reiki, I would like to fully retire .... grin


Don't laugh, I haven't worked for 5 years now and in 2000 I was drowning in debt.

Positive energy is very powerful. Who knew! grin
User IP Logged

User Image
Gabble Ratchet
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 19104
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2630 on: Sep 14th, 2013, 5:38pm »

on Sep 14th, 2013, 5:35pm, Lily wrote:
Don't laugh, I haven't worked for 5 years now and in 2000 I was drowning in debt.

Positive energy is very powerful. Who knew! grin


There's hope for me then! Not that I'm in debt or anything but I really can't see me ever being able to retire!
User IP Logged

Make the most of all you still have coming to you!
Do as you would be done by!
Don't get mad, get even!
Paloma
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Lamb rules!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 16604
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2631 on: Sep 14th, 2013, 6:19pm »

on Sep 14th, 2013, 5:38pm, Gabble Ratchet wrote:
There's hope for me then! Not that I'm in debt or anything but I really can't see me ever being able to retire!


That's the thing they say! you have to SEE you ABLE to retire.

So, you can't get it cos you can't see it!

I am trying to see myself exactly how I want to see me, I promise I try hard. Healthy, relaxed, in a nice place, with my love ones .... smiley Money not as important, but enough to live without worries.

Fingers crossed. That is what I really want.
User IP Logged

Live and let live.
ericm
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2329
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2632 on: Sep 14th, 2013, 6:32pm »

I was watching a college football game earlier, and saw one of the players on the University of Alababma is named Ha Ha Clinton-Dix! grin

With a last name like that, Ha Ha seems fitting. wink

User IP Logged

"You're not getting laid if you're standing there with your cell phone."
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4690
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2633 on: Sep 14th, 2013, 8:11pm »

on Sep 14th, 2013, 6:19pm, Paloma wrote:
That's the thing they say! you have to SEE you ABLE to retire.

So, you can't get it cos you can't see it!

I am trying to see myself exactly how I want to see me, I promise I try hard. Healthy, relaxed, in a nice place, with my love ones .... smiley Money not as important, but enough to live without worries.

Fingers crossed. That is what I really want.


You have the idea Paloma. I never visualized money either, just focused on what I wanted, it just happened to come along as my life went on. Although I guess to have living on a beach come to fruition you need money. grin
User IP Logged

User Image
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4690
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2634 on: Sep 14th, 2013, 8:12pm »

on Sep 14th, 2013, 6:32pm, ericm wrote:
I was watching a college football game earlier, and saw one of the players on the University of Alababma is named Ha Ha Clinton-Dix! grin

With a last name like that, Ha Ha seems fitting. wink



Clinton-Dix? shocked
User IP Logged

User Image
ericm
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2329
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2635 on: Sep 14th, 2013, 9:53pm »

on Sep 14th, 2013, 8:12pm, Lily wrote:
Clinton-Dix? shocked


Ha Ha. Yup! shocked

If Ha Ha has a daughter and she keeps her maiden name, then hyphenates her last name while marrying a guy named Lewinski, who has the last laugh in that house? grin
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2013, 9:54pm by ericm » User IP Logged

"You're not getting laid if you're standing there with your cell phone."
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4690
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2636 on: Sep 15th, 2013, 04:03am »

on Sep 14th, 2013, 9:53pm, ericm wrote:
Ha Ha. Yup! shocked

If Ha Ha has a daughter and she keeps her maiden name, then hyphenates her last name while marrying a guy named Lewinski, who has the last laugh in that house? grin



Never mind the name Ha Ha! grin
User IP Logged

User Image
ericm
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2329
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2637 on: Sep 15th, 2013, 07:09am »

on Sep 15th, 2013, 04:03am, Lily wrote:
Never mind the name Ha Ha! grin


Could you imagine the sh*t he caught from other kids growing up? Who saddles their kid with a name like that?

I just hope his sister isn't named Ho Ho! grin
User IP Logged

"You're not getting laid if you're standing there with your cell phone."
Dust
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 9230
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2638 on: Sep 15th, 2013, 07:50am »

Crisp, Autumn Sundays, watching NFL Football, and glimpsing the occasional cheerleader.

User Image

Sorry 'bout your Giants, Eric. Could be a long season.... wink
User IP Logged

Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4690
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2639 on: Sep 15th, 2013, 09:27am »

on Sep 15th, 2013, 07:09am, ericm wrote:
Could you imagine the sh*t he caught from other kids growing up? Who saddles their kid with a name like that?

I just hope his sister isn't named Ho Ho! grin


LOL!
User IP Logged

User Image
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178  ...  319 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls