Board Logo
« What puts a smile on your face? »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 20th, 2017, 09:43am



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137  ...  320 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: What puts a smile on your face?  (Read 39570 times)
slowdancer
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4590
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2010 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 10:27am »

The Santander Bank keeps writing me letters, where they offer me a loan. Thing is, that I once financed a car with a Santander Bank loan. But their ordinary loan conditions are crap. Glad, I don`t need a credit.

A couple of years ago I was in Barcelona and went to a cash terminal of one of the local Santander Bank subsidiaries one evening. I ordered 200 Euros, but only received 100 Euros. Went to the Bank the next morning to clear things up. They were very friendly and helpful. I like Spanish bank clerks. Especially the female ones.
User IP Logged

Noni
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 10852
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2011 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 10:45am »



Baby duck thinks this cat is it's mother! cheesy
User IP Logged

Camel, Twelfth Night, IQ and Pendragon!

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/uploads/35287/HiFi.gif
Paloma
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Lamb rules!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 16604
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2012 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 1:31pm »

on Apr 12th, 2013, 10:27am, slowdancer wrote:
The Santander Bank keeps writing me letters, where they offer me a loan. Thing is, that I once financed a car with a Santander Bank loan. But their ordinary loan conditions are crap. Glad, I don`t need a credit.

A couple of years ago I was in Barcelona and went to a cash terminal of one of the local Santander Bank subsidiaries one evening. I ordered 200 Euros, but only received 100 Euros. Went to the Bank the next morning to clear things up. They were very friendly and helpful. I like Spanish bank clerks. Especially the female ones.


As a female Spanish bank clerk, thank you. grin
User IP Logged

Live and let live.
Down And Out
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 29001
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2013 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 1:33pm »

on Apr 12th, 2013, 10:27am, slowdancer wrote:
I like Spanish bank clerks. Especially the female ones.

on Apr 12th, 2013, 1:31pm, Paloma wrote:
As a female Spanish bank clerk, thank you. grin

I think that slowdancer made that comment with prior knowledge. wink
User IP Logged

It's good to be here, how've you been?
Paloma
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Lamb rules!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 16604
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2014 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 1:35pm »

on Apr 12th, 2013, 1:33pm, Down And Out wrote:
I think that slowdancer made that comment with prior knowledge. wink


Really?? I don't think so!
User IP Logged

Live and let live.
slowdancer
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4590
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2015 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 1:37pm »

on Apr 12th, 2013, 1:31pm, Paloma wrote:
As a female Spanish bank clerk, thank you. grin


kiss
User IP Logged

Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4701
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2016 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 3:50pm »

on Apr 12th, 2013, 08:34am, Paloma wrote:
Why do you think she looks unhappy Lily?


Her face, her stance. I can't see her eyes too much in these pics, but I would bet they are dull.

Her face is puffy and swollen, it looks like she's on some kind of mood drug.

Same haircut after 30 years. (oh wait...... embarassed )


Nothing to do with her weight Witchwood, although that wouldn't denote fitness and health. I certainly don't mean to ridicule her, I'm pretty solid that she wouldn't read this board, it makes my heart heavy. I was shocked.
User IP Logged

User Image
Paloma
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Lamb rules!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 16604
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2017 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 3:56pm »

on Apr 12th, 2013, 3:50pm, Lily wrote:
Her face, her stance. I can't see her eyes too much in these pics, but I would bet they are dull.

Her face is puffy and swollen, it looks like she's on some kind of mood drug.

Same haircut after 30 years. (oh wait...... embarassed )


Nothing to do with her weight Witchwood, although that wouldn't denote fitness and health. I certainly don't mean to ridicule her, I'm pretty solid that she wouldn't read this board, it makes my heart heavy. I was shocked.


I can't see any of these things! rolleyes



User IP Logged

Live and let live.
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4701
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2018 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 4:02pm »

on Apr 12th, 2013, 3:56pm, Paloma wrote:
I can't see any of these things! rolleyes





The eye rolling smiley would suggest you think what Im saying is crap. To me it's very clear.
User IP Logged

User Image
Paloma
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The Lamb rules!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 16604
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2019 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 4:05pm »

on Apr 12th, 2013, 4:02pm, Lily wrote:
The eye rolling smiley would suggest you think what Im saying is crap. To me it's very clear.


No, at all!. Just that I did my best to try and see what you say you see in this pic, and I promise I only see a woman who is older than she was .... same as the rest of us!

I looked much better 30 years ago, I can assure you! cheesy
User IP Logged

Live and let live.
Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4701
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2020 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 4:06pm »

I looked for more pictures, her eyes look pretty good on this one, but she doesn't look healthy to me at all. It's not her age I'm critiquing, I'm the same age myself!


User Image
User IP Logged

User Image
Schrottrocker
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4693
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2021 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 4:09pm »

I've been looking too... she looks good in this one smiley (and this is a recent photo)

User Image

User IP Logged

ChocolateSurprise
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Choccy


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 24152
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2022 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 4:26pm »

on Apr 12th, 2013, 08:32am, Paloma wrote:
I think ALL the men who had fastasies with Mrs. Bush look currently old and grey as well!!


And bald! grin
User IP Logged

Can she fail armed with her Chocolate Surprise?!

Lily
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I'm just spoiled


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4701
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2023 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 4:58pm »

Yes that one for sure she looks better, her eyes are nice.
User IP Logged

User Image
Noni
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 10852
xx Re: What puts a smile on your face?
« Reply #2024 on: Apr 12th, 2013, 8:47pm »

on Apr 12th, 2013, 4:06pm, Lily wrote:
I looked for more pictures, her eyes look pretty good on this one, but she doesn't look healthy to me at all. It's not her age I'm critiquing, I'm the same age myself!


User Image


Despite her looks. I still love her though!!!! What a difference in 10 years shocked
User IP Logged

Camel, Twelfth Night, IQ and Pendragon!

http://www.progarchives.com/forum/uploads/35287/HiFi.gif
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137  ...  320 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls