Board Logo
« Whats your weather like today »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 24th, 2017, 09:01am



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194  ...  375 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Whats your weather like today  (Read 3372 times)
LittleJon
Guest
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2865 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:02pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 2:59pm, ChocolateSurprise wrote:
laugh

Yes, there are. But there's no place like home! smiley


That's very true. Particularly after my son just told me there will be beer on the agenda grin
User IP Logged

ChocolateSurprise
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Choccy


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 24152
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2866 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:13pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 3:02pm, Jonnie wrote:
That's very true. Particularly after my son just told me there will be beer on the agenda grin


grin

Always worth going home for! wink
User IP Logged

Can she fail armed with her Chocolate Surprise?!

LittleJon
Guest
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2867 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:15pm »

User Image
User IP Logged

ChocolateSurprise
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Choccy


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 24152
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2868 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:16pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 3:15pm, Jonnie wrote:
User Image


That's Gabble's - so, what are you drinking?!! cheesy
User IP Logged

Can she fail armed with her Chocolate Surprise?!

LittleJon
Guest
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2869 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:19pm »

Right now?

The lower half of a bottle of Chateau Bouteillery. (Cotes de Bordeaux) grin
User IP Logged

ChocolateSurprise
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Choccy


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 24152
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2870 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:21pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 3:19pm, Jonnie wrote:
Right now?

The lower half of a bottle of Chateau Bouteillery. (Cotes de Bordeaux) grin


Cheers then! grin

(what's wrong with the upper half?!) huh grin
User IP Logged

Can she fail armed with her Chocolate Surprise?!

LittleJon
Guest
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2871 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:22pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 3:21pm, ChocolateSurprise wrote:
Cheers then! grin

(what's wrong with the upper half?!) huh grin


that was last night. grin
User IP Logged

Gabble Ratchet
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 19124
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2872 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:22pm »

I don't come on this thread very often so I'm pleasantly surprised to see beer in it! grin Cheers!

Oh, btw, it's snowing in Brum!

Not drinking snowballs though, I'm on the lager! Celebrating Ofsted being done and dusted!

grin
User IP Logged

Make the most of all you still have coming to you!
Do as you would be done by!
Don't get mad, get even!
ChocolateSurprise
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Choccy


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 24152
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2873 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:24pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 3:22pm, Jonnie wrote:
that was last night. grin


Ahhh, a man who paces himself! wink grin
User IP Logged

Can she fail armed with her Chocolate Surprise?!

LittleJon
Guest
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2874 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:24pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 3:22pm, Gabble Ratchet wrote:
I don't come on this thread very often so I'm pleasantly surprised to see beer in it! grin Cheers!

Oh, btw, it's snowing in Brum!

Not drinking snowballs though, I'm on the lager! Celebrating Ofsted being done and dusted!

grin


its such a British thread isnt it.
Heres to the end of OFSTED for another year (?).
Cheers me dear.
User IP Logged

LittleJon
Guest
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2875 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:27pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 3:24pm, ChocolateSurprise wrote:
Ahhh, a man who paces himself! wink grin


Ive gone native and have been using a bicycle to get to and from work. Dont think I could have got up and faced the journey at 07:00 in minus brass monkey temperature after a full bottle. Will have to work up to that grin
User IP Logged

Gabble Ratchet
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 19124
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2876 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:28pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 3:24pm, Jonnie wrote:
its such a British thread isnt it.
Heres to the end of OFSTED for another year (?). Cheers me dear.


I'm hoping we're better than that, Jonnie! We're not special measures! grin It was all positive last I heard. Hoping it'll be 3-5 years! smiley
User IP Logged

Make the most of all you still have coming to you!
Do as you would be done by!
Don't get mad, get even!
ChocolateSurprise
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Choccy


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 24152
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2877 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:28pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 3:27pm, Jonnie wrote:
Ive gone native and have been using a bicycle to get to and from work. Dont think I could have got up and faced the journey at 07:00 in minus brass monkey temperature after a full bottle. Will have to work up to that grin


Surely the 'pickle-juice' will help ward off the cold?! wink
User IP Logged

Can she fail armed with her Chocolate Surprise?!

ChocolateSurprise
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Choccy


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 24152
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2878 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:30pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 3:28pm, Gabble Ratchet wrote:
I'm hoping we're better than that, Jonnie! We're not special measures! grin It was all positive last I heard. Hoping it'll be 3-5 years! smiley


There's only one type of special measures Gabs understands! wink grin
User IP Logged

Can she fail armed with her Chocolate Surprise?!

LittleJon
Guest
xx Re: Whats your weather like today
« Reply #2879 on: Jan 17th, 2013, 3:31pm »

on Jan 17th, 2013, 3:28pm, ChocolateSurprise wrote:
Surely the 'pickle-juice' will help ward off the cold?! wink


i'll test your theory next week (provided the minus 12 forecast doesnt come to being). would need two pairs of lycra trousers and that WOULD look ridiculous!
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194  ...  375 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls