Board Logo
« Notice »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 19th, 2017, 11:43am



« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2  Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Notice  (Read 3482 times)
.:Krissy:.
Alpha Banksian
The Oracle
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Dream what tomorrow might bring..."


Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 2273
exclamation Notice
« Thread started on: Nov 13th, 2007, 8:01pm »

Yeah, the moral police are out...

Just as a little precaution... keep threads at a PG-13 level. You never know just who is reading the forum.

That means keep it clean, but not keep it dark.

Post with discretion.

.:Krissy:.
User IP Logged

User Image
TIOA Forum Admin.
.:Forever a Banksian:.
demolition man
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 13436
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 12:28pm »

huh

have I missed somthing? undecided
User IP Logged

TurnipTaster
Harlequin
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 30
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #2 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 12:32pm »

some bloke put up a link to a porno site. did say it was for mens eyes only but even i thought the surrounding pictures etc of young ladies (very young) a bit strange. i always avoid stuff like that getting on comp and didnt expect it when opening link, not on a plaice like this.

tom
User IP Logged

demolition man
Watcher of the Skies
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 13436
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #3 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 12:47pm »

Ah ok, that would explain it grin
User IP Logged

CountingOutTime
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 19224
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #4 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 1:04pm »

That bloke would be me. The video was pretty tame, but I didn't realize how graphic and XXX the surrounding images on the screen were that were advertising other more pornographic videos.

I completely understand why it was inappropriate, but the video was fun, and most any guy would've appreciated it. I can't find it on the web without the graphic stuff being there as well, and YouTube doesn't carry it.

Dave (COT)
User IP Logged

TurnipTaster
Harlequin
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 30
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #5 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 1:07pm »

to be honest dave is right. i have seen this video in the gym think it was a dance song. understand how that couldve hapened with the surrounding stuff. bet you got told off mate by the females in here. not by the men i imagine though grin
User IP Logged

CatherineInRock
Duke/Duchess
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Wee Badger

ICQ
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 279
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #6 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 1:09pm »

on Nov 14th, 2007, 1:07pm, TurnipTaster wrote:
bet you got told off mate by the females in here. not by the men i imagine though grin


Like females can't dig porn wink
User IP Logged

User Image
User Image
User Image
TurnipTaster
Harlequin
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 30
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #7 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 1:13pm »

you mean dig it to bury it

once had a girlfriend like that cry lost the whole collection grin
User IP Logged

CatherineInRock
Duke/Duchess
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Wee Badger

ICQ
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 279
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #8 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 1:29pm »

No, dig it up to keep it.. tongue grin

Wasn't copying available in those days?
User IP Logged

User Image
User Image
User Image
RosieMc
Harlequin
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: -2
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #9 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 1:51pm »

on Nov 14th, 2007, 1:07pm, TurnipTaster wrote:
to be honest dave is right. i have seen this video in the gym think it was a dance song. understand how that couldve hapened with the surrounding stuff. bet you got told off mate by the females in here. not by the men i imagine though grin


I don;t imagine many of the females on here would be cross with Dave !!! We all know him and love him and he posts some really funny things on here. kiss
User IP Logged

TurnipTaster
Harlequin
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 30
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #10 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 2:00pm »

on Nov 14th, 2007, 1:29pm, CatherineInRock wrote:
No, dig it up to keep it.. tongue grin

Wasn't copying available in those days?


afraid not, in those days we called cheeky postcards porn grin
User IP Logged

TurnipTaster
Harlequin
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 30
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #11 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 2:02pm »

on Nov 14th, 2007, 1:51pm, RosieMc wrote:
I don;t imagine many of the females on here would be cross with Dave !!! We all know him and love him and he posts some really funny things on here. kiss


tahts very understanding of you considering what it actually inovlved. youre my kind of woman wink
User IP Logged

squonknikki
Lord/Lady of Lords
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 3379
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #12 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 5:22pm »

Yeah Dave is a real great bloke kiss
Dave is one of the TFK crew on here, been talking to him for ages, so would have no reservations about checking out any link he puts up.
Cos it's always either hilarious or a real interesting read.
Don't have a problem with porno stuff as long as it's adults only viewing!
But obviously Krissy had to clamp down on that, as she says you never know who's reading, completely understandable.
That's why she's a great mod of her own site smiley
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2007, 5:25pm by squonknikki » User IP Logged

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in totally exhausted and yelling: Holy shit, what a ride!

.:Krissy:.
Alpha Banksian
The Oracle
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Dream what tomorrow might bring..."


Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 2273
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #13 on: Nov 14th, 2007, 6:41pm »

on Nov 14th, 2007, 5:22pm, squonknikki wrote:
Yeah Dave is a real great bloke kiss
Dave is one of the TFK crew on here, been talking to him for ages, so would have no reservations about checking out any link he puts up.
Cos it's always either hilarious or a real interesting read.
Don't have a problem with porno stuff as long as it's adults only viewing!
But obviously Krissy had to clamp down on that, as she says you never know who's reading, completely understandable.
That's why she's a great mod of her own site smiley


Exactly, you never know who just might stumble across the forum. I just wouldn't want some youngster seeing stuff like that. Whatever happens via PM is your own business, but keep in mind, this is a public forum. Use your best judgement when you post.

.:Krissy:.
User IP Logged

User Image
TIOA Forum Admin.
.:Forever a Banksian:.
Joe
Duke/Duchess
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 396
xx Re: Notice
« Reply #14 on: May 11th, 2008, 7:12pm »

on Nov 13th, 2007, 8:01pm, .:Krissy:. wrote:
Yeah, the moral police are out...

Just as a little precaution... keep threads at a PG-13 level. You never know just who is reading the forum.

That means keep it clean, but not keep it dark.

Post with discretion.

.:Krissy:.

I always heard he was a dirty bloke at 13... grin Hi Krissy!
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls